Apparently so....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ein Kun
According to a sort of "reader's digest" type booklet i read just now, women find men being attracted to men just as hot as two girls makes guy hot unde the collar.

(on Average, don't kill me for christ sake.)

opinions?

realworlddreams
not any of the girls i know....

Black Onyx
yea

im a *** hag

Clovie
blink i'm not getting that.. confused

Ein Kun
*** hag? O.o never heard that one before.

And no sarcasm, please >.>'

Just a simple question.

Black Onyx
i find gay men attractive

not the prissy ones tho

realworlddreams
well...i know gay guys...n straight girls...n they hate it when he talks about his bf around them...so do i...not that i have a prob w/gays...its jus i dont wanna hear about it...

Clovie
oh. i got it.

i think gay guys can be cute.
but not all and not in every situation.

Black Onyx
^same

realworlddreams
lol...thats how i found out my gf liked me...i tried to convince her i was gay...cuz her best friend is like, in love w/their gay friend (well...not anymore i dont think...) but anyway...i was like, "i gotta tell u sumthin serious..." n shes like, "no u cant be gay, then me n would both like gay guys!" it was odd but fondly amusing smile

Ein Kun
oh sure.i , being half gay and all >_&gtwink, think it's pretty horrble when they're some hairy, fat sweaty old men.but the pretty boys ^-^

wooo boy.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
every gay male i know, is drop dead gorgeous, maybe it's just my situation, but everyone that i know, gay males that is, are hot...but i don't find it always attractive when i see them doing pda's ya know?? I hope that this makes since

Black Onyx
only the gay guys are nice and hot

but there are exceptions

Ein Kun
i think alot of the time women can be stuck in something they can't get.
Maybe the reason they like gay men, and the reason they all look so damned hot ( <3 ) is because they aren't too macho to look after themselves, or admit to whatever.

realworlddreams
im open w/my gf...n i care a great deal about how i look....i make sure i have nice clothes that match n dont smell or anythin like that...its not ego...its jus general care and upkeep...y would i wanna look shi!tty for my gf? even before we were together i made it a point to look good...i jus always thought lookin good was better than lookin crappy

but i gotta go now...bbl8rs

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yeah most guys don't take care of them selfs,and they don't make it a point to look and smell and appear nice..and i guess that is one reason why we(Females) like gay men,because they do care about their outward apperance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.