Ninja-turtles Vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thee_superman
Good fight or a massacre?

eleveninches
Probibly titans, but I spent so much of my childhood watching turtles on TV and playing with the toys, I can't go against them.

Turtles Rule donatello(although the new version of the cartoon totally sucks)weep

Spawnie
Oh the Turtles rule man! When they came out the first thing I learned is how to draw them, lol. Kawabongaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

kal-el
I prefer the Turltes. They were amongst my favourites growing up but I just think the titans have too much for them. Raph is the greatest!Ooh!Cool poll coming up!

smokeurbesmoked
dude hands down...the turtles got it....ya know what i really hate though, those god damn teamo supermo things...ah makes me hella mad every time i thik about them...arrrrrrrrrr

LeAtHerRFace
NINJA TURTLES!!! My Old Favorite.

Raventheonly
Dude Tiatns would crush the turtles lol, but my childhood turtle worship only solidifies that the turtles only know marshall arts and are well conditioned for strength but thats about it.

Gregory
A majority of people think the Ninja Turtles could beat the Teen Titans? Unbelievable.

VENOMfan
its all becuase of Shredder, nobody can stop the bucket headed ninja boss

muffin man
Turtles they rule teen titans are boring plus the turtles should have casey jones

Havoc470
ninja turtles were my first favorite cartoon/movie/comic, i just like them too damn much

HEROES IN A HALF-SHELL! TURTLE POWER!!!

jinzin
I vote turtles cause of shredder. I love him, LOVE HIM you hear me?!??! I'd follow that Costum-----hmm,,,man into hell and back. Seriously though I love the new cartoon (mostly cause shredder's an ultimate badass in it utrom or not,,,not to mention the elite foot are one of select few of cartoon characters that freak...me..out! with the likes of mummra, and old school skeletor{before he started talking}) Shredders the bomb though,,,and the only thing i don't like about the new cartoon is the new theme song.

Havoc470
same goes for me, i loved usagi yojimbo's small cameo

[LP]
Turtles may rule, but the question wasn't who rules between the Ninja Turles and Teen Titans, it's who would win. Give me a break. Teen Titans would own, no contest. That's nothing against the turtles though. I, myself, am a long time turtle enthusiast, having watched the original hour long turtle 'movie' over a hundred times.

Havoc470
i think ninja turtles win

Mainstream
The TMNT all the way! Though it might be kinda close.

muffin man
see from all this fan support the turtles can't loose

eleveninches
the one thing i always hated about leonardo was that he always used swords to fight, but he never actually cut anybody with them

Arsenal
It's four against five. TT would win. I would like to see a fight between Robin and Leonardo and/or Michaelangelo and Beast Boy.

muffin man
what equipment do ya think the turtles need

Max Spidey 24
The Turtles are like Four Robins but more skilled. The Titans Go down

muffin man
well the turtles do beat people more powerful than them all the time but the turtles would need some training before they take on all the titans.

nigel45
Eh. The turtles are my long time favorite. If the question was which show I would rather watch, it's Turtles all the way. But if you approach this as a fight, the Titans take them to the cleaners. There's just too much on their side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.