copycat pictures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kohl
anyone? i only have one comic that features her.

VallejoKid707
Copycat

Vampiree
DAMNIT!!! i swear marvel uses ONLY the blue crayon messed

i mean... nightcrawler, mistique, beast. now that copycat..

kohl
also rhapsody.

VallejoKid707
COPYCAT

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Deceased
Aliases: Tina Valentino, Domino III (impersonating Domino II), Titania, Pat Muggins, Veronica, Debbie, Marguerite, Amy
Nationality: American
First Appearance: New Mutants #98
Last Appearance: Deadpool, Agent of Weapon X #3
Powers and Abilities:
metamorphically alter her features and assume the exact physical appearance and special powers of anyone she touches for long term periods

Affiliations:
New Mutants, Six Pack, X-Force, Weapon X Program

Notes: Copycat's first name was revealed in X-Force #11. Her full name was revealed in X-Force #20.

She impersonated Titania from Deadpool (3rd series) #38-45. She mimiced her friend Tina Valentino in X-Force #20-24, the other aliases were first used in Deadpool (3rd series)#49.

BarmyBrummie
could only find this one but while i was searching i found a picture of chamber with a full face! Dunno where to put it though erm

BarmyBrummie
copycat fanart:

Paola
I only have this one erm but I believe I stole it from kohl big grin

kohl
thanks, all. i was apparently too lazy to look myself.

adorable989
Does anyone have more pictures of copycat?

Noa
hmm, where was she from? the starjammers?? I can't really remember her.

Jury
Here.

Copycat

gambit12 mon ami

adorable989
I found another picture of her on wikipedia. I really liked her powers.

<<Powers and abilities
Copycat is such a powerful and precise metamorph that she can duplicate another being's appearance down to the cellular level. Because of this she can replicate superhuman powers, abilities, and even mental imprints so closely that telepaths have trouble identifying her. However, as a side effect of her copying even brain patterns, Copycat often deludes herself into believing herself to be the one she is copying; when she copied Domino, Vanessa acted nearly exactly as how Domino would have acted in most situations. Weapon X modified her powers by accelerating the rate at which she could duplicate others. >>

adorable989
Hi kohl!

Can you please email me the comic you have featuring copycat?

thanks

kohl
i don't have access to a scanner. sorry.

adorable989
no probem kohl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.