do you have an idea for a hero or villian post it here originality is really good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
just want to know what i you guys have

eleveninches
1. A weapon plus creation using the DNA of xavier and magneto to create a military controlled onslaught.

2. An arch nemesis for superman made up entirely of kryptonite.

3. A bad guy that is aware that he is actuallly in a comic book fantasy world.

4. An evil celebrity bad guy who is under constant public scruitiny, and will cause the public to turn against the group that kills him.

Magee
lol wow i like the 3rd one.

kal-el
3rd one's great!He/she'd be like ' all you lot are ridiculous!'

eleveninches
he could talk directly to the reader rather than anyone else.
Would anybody else in the comics believe him? Or would they even want to ??

JuggernautFan
lol, well if he was aware, who's to say that he couldn't just teleport into our dimension, hope he isn't too powerful or we couldn't stop him.

eleveninches
look out!! hes behind you !!!!

Jason420
seriously though

eleveninches
It might make people a bit parinoid if it is done convincingly enough. Kind of like the first time you watch the matrix, not being sure of reality.

FrothByte
i want to see a super villain who actually wins most of his fights.

Darth Jello
breaking down the 3rd wall... She-Hulk already did it...

but a villian....hmmm.

how about some huge unstoppable supernatural shadow who goes around trashing heroes. someone who is unstoppable....but is actually the creation of a 6 year old boy. A boy who loved heroes but was accidentally put in a coma by the avengers or someone. Now he projects his hatred through this gigantic apporition. I can't think of a cool enough nightmarish design....General Grievous is already taken (see my avatar).....

how about a featureless shadowy human with red eyes. wearing glasses, a grey trenchcoat, a white shirt, black tie, and a grey hat. just like the kids dead father...

well hows that?

kal-el
QUITE MANGIFICENT dARTH.

kal-el
MAGNIFICENT EVEN

JuggernautFan
See Thanos.

FrothByte
thanos isn't what i'd really call a villain. sure he destroys hords of living beings, but he's had his share of heroics too. im looking for an earth based villain who actually wins.

eleveninches
How about a gay super villain, who trys to get hold of the homophobic superheros.

Maelstrom
Firestorm, he can turn the wind into fire
Limelight, she can see through light to see what your doing
Senior, he can age people to death

VENOMfan
I think if death has a persona in comics it should be more duanting, hell it should have a ego. and look like somewhat like Raziel but with black slimy skin like the Alien

eleveninches
death does have a persona, in both marvel and DC

VENOMfan
yeah but they Marvel seem pretty tame. Marvel has one that falls in love((and i think was killed at one point)). and DC has one thats afraid of Lobo((or maybe its heaven and hell that fear him)). I figure death wouldnt give a F*** who you are and would snuff whoever got in its way.

eleveninches
In marvel, Thanos is in love with death, who often is seen taking the form of his mother (sui-san). However, at the moment in the comics, Death is displeased with Thanos and has banned him from her kingdom, making him immortal.
In an alternate future (Earth X timeline), Captain Marvel (the original one, not genis) is reborn and eventually kills death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.