britney/cameron/beyonce?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotpink_333
Who's legs would you rather have?
Britney Spears? Cameron Diaz? Or Beyonce Knowles?

Tex
Have or have around you? smokin'

hotpink_333
Hm....?
Both!

Clovie
blink

around??? none of coz!

hotpink_333
Well My legs are basically like Britney Spears. I always hear ppl say how hot Beyonces are but I dont think she has good legs. They are too big!

leatherface12
I want Britneys legs. wink Just kidding. Im a boy. stick out tongue

hotpink_333
haha

Tex
Let's see, Britney has short fat stubby pig legs, Cameron has some skinny bony roach legs...I'd have to take Beyonce! smokin'

hotpink_333
ugh. her legs are grose

lulabelle288
Just because she doesn't have skinny chicken legs doesn't mean they're gross. She's showing people that you don't have to be connected to two toothpicks to have gorgeous legs. Happy Dance

eleveninches
All 3 of them at the same time big grinbig grinbig grin

Cheeky monkey
I wouldn't have any of those legs. i would rather have Kylie's legs

IluvTheodorC
I think if i had to hav sumone elses legs id have christina's!like as in christina Aguilara!

azyne
Uurrgh I hate all their legs. Britney's are, as someone said, short and stubby, Cameron's are bony, Beyonce's are ENORMOUS!! I'd have Jessica Alba's or, of course, Angelina Jolie's.

WindDancer
laughing

AngieD
Britney... all of britney, her body and her voice... she is gret... i like her...

AngieD
oops sorry, i mean, she is GREAT... not gret

punkyhermy
they all have LONG legs...i wonder what is it with long legs...every on ewants long legs these days

AngieD
I like long legs... I have long legs too big grin wink

speiderman
Nicole Kidman has nice legs. So does Charlize Theron. My personal favorite are Serena Williams. She is pretty fine.

Kes
Go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295795
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.