Which is better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
hey guys, what fracgise do you think is better? the nightmare on elm street movies or the friday the 13th films?
i will leave this poll open for a week.
I think the nightmare on elm street movies are better, im not to sure what it is about them, but they're just better.

Viper
I prefer Friday The 13th

Thee_superman
nightmare on elm street are better, more creative. I love the way freddy plays with his victams.

Michael Myers 1
i say they both suck the same eek!

samhain
I am a fan of both, but I opted for Friday the 13th as there are more enjoyable films in that franchise, I only really like the first 3 NOES films(new nightmare is O.K.). Whereas there are at least 5 Friday films that enjoy watching, even if they are not that good I enjoy them nontheless.

HockeyHorror
both suck.

vote goes to NOES

Freddy_vs_Jason
uh...sure hockeyhorror, i hated friday the 13th 1,2,3, and 4, i like all the others after that, apart from jason x and jason goes to hell

HockeyHorror
uh...sure?

i can see you dont know what opinions are.

and your just being "silly" how can you say you dont like Friday the 13th part 1,2,3, and 4. Those were the only good ones. You have a very unusual taste F vs J.

HockeyHorror
and F vs J if you dont know what NOES stands for thats sad.

amlap
im more of a fan for the nightmare on elm street. i dont enjoy the classic slasher as much as a slasher with crazy dream ablities>

Freddy_vs_Jason
i DO know what NOES stand for, its "nightmare on elm street"

Freddy_vs_Jason
i sed "uh.....sure", because you sed both suck

HockeyHorror
because they both do OVERALL.
if NOES ended with the first 3 movies then i would say its one of the greatest horror movies.

If Friday the 13th ended with the first 3 movies then i would say its one of the greatest...

if Halloween ended with 1,2,4 then i would say its one of the greatest ...

LeAtHerRFace
FT 13th.

eggmayo
NOES 3 sucked
Friday the 13th wins

tabby999
Friday kicks ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.