why batman is sorta insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
alfred raped him when he was a kid and he never had the courage to tell anybody and its sittin in the back of his mind and now batman thinks hes a dirty little ****. lol Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud thats hilarious and the truth batman is so gay when ever robin left or got killed or whatever he always had to get a new robin didnt he thats why he was so pissed off when he died he didnt have a little boy to molest hes such a priest hahahaha ehhh haha

Gregory
Ah, what happened? Did poor Jason420 finally get run out of the Superman forum and have to find other people to bother?

Devalion
*ouch* - hey Gregory!

Gregory
Hey, Devalion! Good to see you.

Devalion
Right back 'atcha!

punkyhermy
how sick can u get?

shaber
It does lower the whole tone...

DemonicGambit-2
Uh.....blink Okay now I have all these images of Bruce raping the Robins...not a pretty picture

Jason420
see i told you oh and gregory the same thing probably happened to you didnt it oh and i can bother anybody i feel like botherin

Gregory
I'm not sure if by "the same thing" you mean "being driven out of the Superman forum" or "raped as a child," but I assure you that whichever you mean, the answer is an unambiguous "No." And you cannot "bother anyone you feel like bothering"; you can try to bother anyone you want, I suppose--one of the prices of free speach is letting people like you talk--but you're far to boring a troll to seriously bother me.

wuTa
BUUUUURNNNNEDDD

Jason420
greg eat a dick and die ok? ok

Devalion
Oooooooo! Is that the best insult you can give? Not much of a fight here! I'll come back when you guys get nasty.

Gregory
Unlike you, I am not obsessed with gay sex, so the chances of that suggestion being fulfilled in the capacity you intended it are slim, even nonexistent. I believe, however, that I have found a way to accommodate you.

maifoshis
hey jason 420. why aint you posted your location pussy? if your waiting in my balls then right now your bangin against yo mamas pussy

Devalion
Well done maifoshis and Gregory, its getting better!!! wink

As for Jason 420 - have you given up? Maybe the pussy comment is right!

punkyhermy
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!

Devalion
Darlin' if your talking to me....I have a life, and it was distrupted by you!

Jason420
I have one question if you guys think this stupid and a waste of time then why are you still postin? oh and maifoshis I think what you meant was your bangin your mama and the only reason shes bangin you is because she hasnt had a taste of me yet but she will shortly

ash007
this will be closed mad

badkittykitty
no not really.

this seems to be a thread to make people upset...please if you feel like bothering again........don't.

closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.