Roller Coasters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
What's your favorite roller coaster?? Mines the all wooden Thunderhead at dolly wood,along w/ the Tennessee Tornado!!!

forumcrew
boo i found dollywood boring.. kings dominion has the best ones ive been on hershey park and bush gardens were ok.. cedar point is the place to go though

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i am going to try and go to kings island in ohio....and ride the beast i think its' call'd

Raz Jr
sleep havent met one where I've felt the need to hold on to the handlebars

Black Onyx
the little one with the cattipillar seats stick out tongue

MEDUSA

raven guardia
I love rollar costers..........mine favorite is called the twister it is at Knoebles in the state of PA

Crash Overload
Coaster Crazy!

§pearhead
I hate coasters sick i get motion sickness easily.

leatherface12
Top gun rules. rock

steely balls
raging bull big grin

badkittykitty
go north of there to cedar point,they have the better coasters

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
do they?? I just now got over my fear of coasters, i was like bytch, i am gonna ride you and i am gonna kick your arse...and i did...and i am addicted..lmao

steely balls
superman was a cool one to

drunk_nazgul
I'm with Spearhead1 sick Easily sick. But I have to go to Disney World this week. Lord, if only I could stop screaming!!!!

Rogue Jedi
we have "the texas cyclone" here at six flags astroworld. it rocks!!!

Darth Revan
I don't bother trying to get into amusement parks these days... the lines are just too damn long...

Rogue Jedi
very true

Sexay1
I like the one in Cedar Point...crap I forgot the name. It's new It's like you're in a race car. D@mn. If anyone knows the name please tell me.
But that's a wicked roller coaster. When I got off my buttons to my shirt were undone and my hair was standing up (ofcourse i had hairspray and gel in it but still)

badkittykitty
haha its called the top thrill dragster and it's wicked.420 feet tall and 120 mph.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT cedar point has 16 coasters its awesome

VallejoKid707
Well I havent been to many roller coaster parks but my favorite is Goliath at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Rogue Jedi
we also have "greased lightning" here.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
ok, i am gonna have to make a road trip to ride some coasters...whoot hoo

Scotty
rollercoasters are cool,

WindDancer
There are only two that I like:

Colossus at Six Flags Magic Moutain
Ghost Ryder at Knotts Berry farm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.