The Pacifier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KikIt360Tornado
everyone yelled at me to not put this in the welcome section so ill put it in here... everyone when" the pacifier" comes out u have to go see it... its a vin diesal movie so no doubt lots of ppl will be seeing it... but my friend Chris Mark is a stunt man and hes gonna be a double for the smaller ninja... so u all must go see his hottness stunts.... hes rly good.... ok well im out o and by the way incase u were wondering Chris Mark is 18 and he lives in toronto, canada... ill give links to his 2 stunt teams when i can..

Myth
Sorry, Vin Diesal is in it so I probably won't see it. big grin

KikIt360Tornado
well go see it for the stunts... promise its worth it... my friend chris and his stunt team r rly rly good... they've worked with Jackie Chan before

edwinian
...I caught the trailer during the Super Bowl... the trailers were cool, even if the SB ads were sorta lame. IMHO, The Pacifier looks like a funny one... just the mental image of Vin Diesel changing a diaper with a pair of tongs makes me laugh! Have you seen the clips ?

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/thepacifier250b.jpg

WindDancer
I like Vin in his early films. Nowadays he just isn't going nowhere.

Cinemaddiction
This, IMO, looks to be Vin's "Kindergarten Cop" of his career. Poking fun at his novelty by putting him in a totally polar opposite situation than his usual fare.

I didn't think he was THAT hard up for work, but it may be worth a look at the $1 theatre.

supertruper
I think that Vin's "polar opposite role" is going to be funny. I have to admit- I was indeed highly entertained by ol' Kindergarden Cop. Pacifier looks- and the Diesel/ Garret height contrast will be LOL...

MildPossession
I am looking forwards to the movie, will be renting it for sure.

supertruper
That is cool, MildPossession, but I prefer the big screen for my comedies. Imho, Pacifier will be much more exciting. Lately, there have been a lot of dramas....

- Bride & Prejudice (NY, LA)
- INSIDE Deep Throat (limited)
- My Mother's Smile (limited)
- National Lampoon's Blackball (limited)
- Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior (limited)
- Pooh's Heffalump Movie
- Uncle Nino (limited)

... so I am looking forward to a great comedy this spring....

botankus
I thought I saw an XXX sequel and then I saw an ad for The Pacifier. Looks like someone is trying to get out of type-casting and doing the tough guy cute-sy shuffle.

edwinian
Yeah...isn't it Ice Cube that is doing XXX: State of the Union.

I think that this is actually a really good career move for diesel and am interested in seeing him do something else than the typical action flick. from the trailer, he actually looks promising.

Don't you think Brad Garrett looks funny in a wrestling outfit in that clip I posted.

MildPossession
Yep, Ice Cube is in the new xXx: state of the union(think that's the title). Looks a fun movie from the trailers.

WindDancer
At first I thought it was a joke when I heard Ice Cube was going for the lead role in xXx 2. So much for that franchise. I wonder who they gonna go with in xXx 3? Maybe Carrot top???? messed

supertruper
I think Ice Cube as xXx could be good, but I am just laughing about Vin Diesel telling bed time stories and changing diapers... no this I gotta see!! IMHO, for Diesel to play a Kindergarden Cop role is a pretty gutsy move on his part. It definitely shows the man is not type cast in the bad- a$$ action-figure role.

Wolfie
The Pacifier looks terrible.

xXx 2 looks better than the original.

SlipknoT
Wow, I didnt think his carrer was going to end this quick

Wolfie
The sad thing is, I doubt this will end it. sad

Smasandian
Like Cine said. Its Vin's Kindergarten Cop, which had a few good moments. I wouldnt mind seeing this at home with my girl just so it will shut her up for making her see all of MY movies and actuallly enjoy them movie too. haha.

ChickinMeat
Saw the trailer last night, im not a vin fan but this one didnt seem so bad, we will have to see though.

Berserker
This looks like total garbage. Did anyone ask for a Mr. Mom 2?

crickey77
I saw the trailer and I thought it looked pretty funny. I think its good that he is expanding outside his normal roles a little. And those clips are really funny. I didnt realize the guy from Everybody Loves Raymond is in it too - He's pretty funny...

J'sGirl2007
I didnt like The Pacifier. It was so predictable and hardly even funny. The only part I found amusing was when the little girl was harassing him about his "b00bs". The rest was dull. (But Max Theriot is a hottie. Lol.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.