Shane West

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobbit_lover
i know hes kinda old and no body reallt talks about him anymore but i think he is soo hott especially in "A Walk to Remember" i was just watching it and I realized how hott he was! so if anyone wants to talk about him talk here!

johnny.d girl
yeah i think he aint bad lookin eather!
and on a walk 2 remember................*drools*.....................hes H-O-T no that movie!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hobbit_lover
ya i know!! i love him love

steely balls
hes a bad actor

hobbit_lover
hes not that bad!!!!!!!! I only liked him in A walk to Remember

johnny.d girl
yeah
i can think of better actors like johnny depp *sighs*
but i can think of worser actors 2!!!!

Devalion
He's ok!

roguegirl15
hotttt! I just saw the movie again last night

silver_tears
he's good on er

charmedFairy
He's cutehappy His cheeks bother me though, they look like they swallow his face asdasfsdgf

roguegirl15
He does look good on ER, one of the reasons I watch it-probably the only! No he's not that old though, and he's hot, I dont know about his cheeks at least they're not chubby looking.

roguegirl15
I love himin_loveermmtongue

Piggle Humsy
He's lovely, He was great in the series 'Once and Again'
and I really liked A Walk to Remember
and he's a good addition to er too yes

Sometimes he can look a little too chiseled.. he does love to pout laughing out loud

I made a shane west sig & av a while back but haven't used it yet... someone else is welcome to use it if they want to... smile
just pm me.

cornhole
shane is gay

roguegirl15
Gay?I have this one pic where he's looks really drunk and he's holding on to that drunk chick...Tara Reid!

Bloody^Pirate
How do u know he is guy?
I bet he is not, "gay" is the most common rumour people keep on spreading out for celebrities

roguegirl15
he's not gay! isnt he dating some lady dancer or something, I forgot her name Anyone kno?

Bloody^Pirate
http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/partypictures/2003/9.23.03/equinox/SHANE6C.jpg
I don't like her face!!
Jenna Dewan btw..

roguegirl15
Are they still together? I can't really see her face can u get a better pic? Maybe it's just my screen, but newayz didnt she hook up with Justin Timberlake?

gshkris7272
i dont think hes bad looking in LoEG but hes a mad actor.

roguegirl15
Is he really or is it that everyone else is bad therefore u look at him as bad?Just kidding, he's not a bad actor...he's no Hilary Duff.

gshkris7272
lol. meh everyone has there opinions, i just think hes bad at acting

Black Rob
Is he related to Kanye West?

roguegirl15
Kanye West...I wish, but I don't think so ...no. Otherwise they'd be hanging out together.But he is a musician, he has a band Johnny Was. And yeah everyone does have an opinion depends which way you look at it i guess.If u ask a lotta girls they would probably say no, but i still think he's a good actor. C-ya soon.

gshkris7272
i doubt that he is related.

River Wild
He's fine with me!!!!

roguegirl15
hell yes...sorry I just like him...im a girl so its ok!

silver_tears
I like him myself smile
I think he's a good actor, specially on ER.

And it seems these days like every celebrity is in a band laughing out loud

roguegirl15
True...look at Jack Black and Keanu Reeves many more

roguegirl15
Announcement: Roguegirl15 is currently obsessed(not obsessed) with Shane West! blushingin_love.That even rhymes! NE wayz did anyone kno bout his real name...it wazn't Shane he changed it 4rm Shannon to Shane. Im a fan of his music, its kinda like rock with a twist of punk rock in it. Otherwise Kanye

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i thinks hes hot, one of the reasons i watch e.r. everyones saying hes old, how old is he?

gshkris7272
meh who knows. do you think hes a good actor (be honest) lol

roguegirl15
he's 27 I think...last time I checked he waz!

gshkris7272
lol. how long ago was that?

jarrodsbaby89
Happy Dance hey im new...........is this forum....um......koolio???

botankus
Originally posted by gshkris7272
lol. how long ago was that? About 10 years ago.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yeah he is super duper sexy

jarrodsbaby89
hes ok.......but ne looks really good in a walk to remember............dont u guys think???????????????????????????????????yes

gshkris7272
Originally posted by botankus
About 10 years ago.

lol.

i think he looks good, really good in Leage of extrordinary gentlmen. (LeG)

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by jarrodsbaby89
hes ok.......but ne looks really good in a walk to remember............dont u guys think???????????????????????????????????yes

I love him in that film yes

Shane West loved the car that he had in the movie so much, that he bought the car for only $5,000. smile

gshkris7272
interesting..

gshkris7272
thats weird cause the guy in WtR that was in the hospital because he wanted to be there friends, he had the exact same car in another movie, but Shane wasnt in it?

Qeyla
There's no doubt bout that. Yes, he's hot.
I just love his acting! Seems so real! A Walk To Remember shows it all. Oh god, I'm going crazy just thinking bout him! LOVE HIM LIKE HELL!
blowup p/s: just signed up to KMC a few mins ago. Well, obviously bcoz of shane!

Qeyla
He's awesome.

arytha
i'm in love with him

Julia Megan
Both look cute & awesome in the pictures, as you said he is hot and makes everyone lag behing him. We have a small article about him posted by a student in our website.

Juno22
http://cdn-images.hollywood.com/cms/300x375/5221399.jpg

Shane is so gorgeous and I love him in A Walk To Remember!! Such a good movie... makes me cry every time.

Check out his filmography... it shows the projects that he's been casted for and working on now!! Can't wait to see him... I feel like he's been off the radar for so long now.

catwalk0188
he has a good performance on "A walk to remember"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.