Can anyone do good impressions??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I am very good at doing impressions. I can do Russell Crowe, Sean Connery, Mike Myers as Dr. Evil, Mel Gibson as William Wallace, and tons of others. Can anyone do any good impressions??

muse5
Donnatella Versace being parodied on snl, i can do janis from friends really well, i can do a good gollum and frodo, ummm.... i can't think of any more, but i'm sure there are some

cgtuna21
o ya i can do aragorns kinda and gandalfs

roundisfunny
Obi-Wan Kenobi (as portrayed by Sir Alec), Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kermit the Frog, Hank Hill, Officer Barbrady, most of the Harry Shearer voices, Mayor Quimby, Randy Savage, Brian & Stewie Griffin, et al.

eleveninches
I can do an excellent impression of myself.

Mortal_Elf
I can do impressions of The Crocodile Hunter, Eddie Murphy, and a few others.

Lames.s.
A Mute.

cgtuna21
huh??? what's a mute

Uno
Agent Smith from the Matrix. big grin "Mister Anderson..." it's better if you have razor-pointy eyebrows and are wearing 'the sunglasses'
And Doyle from Angel, altho a lot of the time my Irish-impression goes Geordie.
Gollum and Frodo I can do also. laughing out loud

cgtuna21
o i also can do that impression but i can't lift the eyebrow and i dont look like him at all

Lord Shadow Z
I can do a Sean Connery impression, a Dr Evil one and my favourite and probably best impression is of Nicholas Cage cool

speiderman
My best impression is probably Bill Clinton.

Pirate_Girly
I do Andy Serkis impressions, or Gollum, if you will. I also like to do the impression of the guy on MadTV with the high pitched squeaky voice but i regret to say i dont know his name! :-/

silver_tears
I can do Abu from Alladin, Donald Duck, Smith- the eyebrow is the best of mine, Sean Connery, Celine Dion, and etc. big grin

Pirate_Girly
Even though ive never seen Lilo and Stitch i do do a few of Stitches impressions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.