whats the best jurassic park movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

monkeyman
whats ur fav. Jp movie?!

mines gotta be The lost world.....that movie is awsome!

there makin a 4th one to its comin out July 2005! YA!

Evy_O
ok... this forum is for James Bond talk.
if you want to talk about JP, please do so here.

thanks smile
(going to report this messed )

yerssot
partypooper, evy stick out tongue

y'know that section could desperatly need posts

DarkHeai
Well. I myself. I like the 1st one and the 3thrd one. but the second one is good to.

Evy_O
To be on topic... I liked part one, the latter two, as most sequels, were boring sad

we must be very desperate if we need JP posts wacko

yerssot
one was disappointing, two and three even more

only good thing was the raptorfield in 2

and no, evy, not JP posts... but desperatly need JB posts

speiderman
My favorite one would be Jurassixc park 2.

fini
The FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................that movie ruled and still rules.

forumcrew
the first one was good, second is one of the worst movies made third is average.. its the same idea repeated need to stop

Cinemaddiction
J.P. 1 is classic, I enjoyed the 2nd one, but the only thing cool about J.P. 3 is the logo.

Common sense would have told you, after J.P. 2, DON'T GO BACK TO THE ****ING PARK! BOMB IT!

amity75
The first one is amazing. The scene where we first see the Brachiosaur is one of the finest moments in the history of cinema. This was the movie which paved the way for CGI. (OK, Terminator 2 was first but JP raised the bar by about 6 miles)

eleveninches
The first one is the best. The rest are just rip offs trying to cash in on the first one

<<Solo>>
Dumb Question. Jurassic Park 1 By Far. Jurassic Park 2 sucked.Jurassic Park 2 was okay but it was a pretty dumb Idea going back to the park after loads of people died there and you've been there before.

Drifter101
1st............the only really good one

VenomVA
I like 2 the best...3 was too short and after seeing it a couple times it gets boring!!!

setoneup
i think all 3 are classics , fantastic

a big thunbs up

mook
the first is a classic film.

the sequels are very poor in comparison.

Holcomb
first one was the best. sequels were all garbage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.