Utopia, A Brave New World Of Tech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KKnD
So KillerMovies Community Forum is rocking along, full of members and glowing tech goodness.

But beyond all the success you've had here, your machine just isn't up to the task of running the browser to actually view it. All those powerful graphics, routines and sub routines need a tweaked rig beyond the scope of normal users. (Ok, so that's not QUITE true heh)

That's where Utopia comes in.

Join up, see what it's all about. We're growing to be the pulse of the technology world, in every sense you can imagine.

Just as I'm joining this community, I want to give you guys the opportunity to share in something from the ground up. Build your rank, your knowledge and help other people with PC related stuff from video card drivers, to windows tweaks, to how to volt mod your grandmother.

It's all pure gold.

So get to the forum @ h ttp://utopiaward.*********30.com and sign up, you'll be treated like a part of the community and that's special.

The website beta is up, h ttp://blaze.ausgamers.com/utopia/index.php but it's still very early.

Please help the community grow, and get the latest news/reviews and support from a bunch of funky people, including myself. Just to warn you though, I don't know anything about Linux. I go green at the mention of it. Ask Fryboy, he's our Linux expert .

Cheers,
KKnD
Administrator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.