Before June Damn It!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I better have this before June because its been like 5 months almost since my bday and i still dont have one

V

http://photostore.automark.net/dealerphotos/23042/NP7365.jpg

Royal_Knight
Nice car yes

Rogue Jedi
where ya been, D?

Darth Revan
Consider yourself lucky that you're getting one at all... sad

Spoiled little brat stick out tongue

DeNiro
Hey Im paying for like half of the son of a ***** so im not that spoiled.

and RJ Ive been busy with like going out and stuff and also im not home alot I do miss this place alot though ill get on more often in the summer big grin

Royal_Knight
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/2/sign31.gif

DeNiro
evil face

Aeris Angel
XD!!

Ben'sAngel
Hey. . .when did you take a picture of my car? big grin

realworlddreams
D, i got my license finally!!! lol...i break my provisional laws tho...i took my gf home the day i got it...
o well...she carries a note now...so its legal if i get stopped...
nice car btw...but i like my jeep better...gotta love the off-roading...

LarryTheArch
and ur likely to get it 2. Lets just ask your mom... stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
good luck, D!!!

Super-Man-Lives
mtv pimped my dotson. did you see me? i'm jared.

tigida_tigida
thats a wicked car

DeNiro
HAHA UR not Jared stick out tongue

But ne way Thats cool u got ur licesne its not fun driving ilegaly cause ur always like scared and shit. But yeah im not to much of a off roading type of guy im more of the drag racing kinda guy stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
Wuz Up D. Its a pretty decent looking car... But if u gonna get it, go for it!

Linkalicious
eek! A PONTIAC?!?!?! well i guess in Illi it doesn't matter because the weather beats your car down anyways...

DeNiro
its really nice out here today like 75 degrees I decided not to go to school so im just chilling at home doing nothing im going out soon though

Linkalicious
just messing about the car. GM makes a good strong engine and that V-8 will be sure to produce it's fair share of speeding tickets if i know you as well as i think i do.

So what happened to them rich little girls? you ever follow up with them?

DeNiro
OO those girls that I went swimming with well I hung out with them again on another night but i had to drive this stupid kid home i didnt even know i got lost on my way back and well 40 minutes later i got back to the house. i seriosuly drove like 40 miles that night dropping this kid off and trying to find my way back i ending up on the highway some how and to make a long story short i was out so long i didnt get ne play so it sucked sad

Linkalicious
you got their numbers right? so you can hit them up at a later time. I bet the weather gets pretty nice there in the summer. Yesterday it was like 85-90 degrees at the beach...which is hot to most, but the nice off shore breeze makes up for it.

DeNiro
It was like 75 today beatiful day out I took a ride in my dads caddy its a 99 eldorado and it has a gold package and vouge rims, its really pimped out and has a great system on it but i went to my old school where i went to 6 grade through 8th and i pulled up blasting the song throw it up by lil john.

and all the track kids standing there were like staring at me cause like half of them knew me and i started talking with my old coach and it was cool.

i was being stupid and backed out really fast and drove off really fast in the parking lot and i didnt see the cop car sitting infornt of me and i slammed on the backs so i wouldnt be speeding but there was no cop in the car so i was like pheewww laughing out loud

realworlddreams
i was blastin music n didnt notice the light was red in front of me...so i slammed on brakes, n thank god no one was behind me cuz i stopped from 50 to 0 in about 20 ft...

Rogue Jedi
did you know that you can be ticketed for blowing your horn?

realworlddreams
yep...n my license card finally came today! yeah...its great my pic doesnt suck too bad...
only weird thing is that my signature didnt really print onto the card...is that a bad thing?

this guy almost hit me n i wanted to blow my horn at him...but the freakin wiring in my car is messed up n it woulndt do it... sad

Rogue Jedi
they will ticket you for noise pollution.

realworlddreams
meh...let them try n catch me!!

j/k...
its california...the whole state is noise pollution...im jus doin my part

DeNiro
Noise pollution thats just stupid as hell. I listen to my system as loud as it goes and i swear u can hear from at least 5 blocks away. but this car i was driving today it was so hard not to go fast cause it has 300 horse power and it just goes. yesterday i thought i was going the speed limit but actully i was going 65 in a 35, thats how nice the car rides

realworlddreams
lol...thats a good thing to do...i gotta '96 jeep grand cherokee laredo...i honestly dont know squat about cars...cept that its got a V6...n i like how it sounds when i floor it....prolly all i honestly need to know too...oh, n when it needs gas...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.