Looking 4 Grlfrnd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theBoff
Hi. I am currently single. Looking for a grlfrnd. Firstly, my name is theBoff, and that's all I'm prepared to say until I get to know people more. (Hint-hint!) Anyone dont care bout looks (cos i aint up2 much in that aspect) but i can be a good laff. School frnds take the p!ss out of me 'cos i behave in class. I know quite a bit about computers (I'll bet you wouldn't know how to find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Network\Logon) Anyone up 4 a chance? Patiently awaiting your reply, theBoff. cool

holdenhsvgtsr
This aint a dating agency and you already posted this in the off topic

yerssot
have a blast ... inless you want to score a date here, in that case: try getting a life and date someone there

Fire
enjoy your stay

tigida_tigida
enjoy your stay and dont get griefed

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Evy_O
not the right place to find a GF yes
welcome big grin

Vegeta
^ I agree yes

Welcome to the KMC smile

Aeris Angel
Welcome to KMC..Hope ya like it here!!
I alrighty have a bf from another site..

Quatre's girl
hello! wierd way to find yourself a girlfriend but hey all the same!

botankus
One thing I've noticed here is that 9 times out of 10 when someone starts a thread with something that's advertising something (him in this case), then check out the number of total posts and it'll be 5 or less.

telfnap
hey, ok i don't actually know who i'm speaking to but what the hell! how r u? whoever this is send us sum mail. this website is really confusin! wb telfnap p.s by the way my name is actually charlotte!!!

eleveninches
Welcome to KMC.smilebig grinsmile

Smiling_Sadly
hi welcome to the kmc! pm me! i could use a laugh or 2!

<<Solo>>
And 'ts true. But yeah welcome.

§pearhead
get help messed

and welcome stick out tongue

Devalion
...curious....Have you got a girlfriend yet?

Mujaffa
don't think so;P

G.P
Regedit.

Devalion
^Aye???

G.P
Registry editor.

Unicor777
Welcome and good luck! Introduce her/him to us once u get it !

Devalion
Oh....Ok. Thanx G.P.

heen68
Hiya

Devalion
^Lovin your sig mate.....very nice!

Julie
welcome...interesting welcome section thread.....BTW I'm single as well but I'm not really looking for a boyfriend....too busy I guess....

botankus
Welcome????

"TheBoff," the starter of this thread, hasn't posted once since his original post, much less answered the question about his online classified ad wanting a girlfriend.

PurityKnight
...*cough*...find a girlfriend....*cough*.... yeah, right.... beer

heen68
big grin

Lord Soth
Hey there Boff! Welcome to KMC!! I'm sorry, I can't help you on the GF front (can't find one meself sad ). But I'm here to help you with anything you need! Have a great time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.