amine drawing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tigida_tigida
can anyone in here draw amine stuff?
all i can draw is DBZ stuff and its not very good lol
well i would just like to know if anyone likes 2 draw and if they do are they any good at it?

DarkSwordsLady
I attempt to, but I'm not very good. You should go to the HOW TO DRAW MANGA web sit, it's really good. big grin

tigida_tigida
yea i will wats the web site?

DarkSwordsLady
HOW TO DRAW MANGA.com

tigida_tigida
oh..ok i get ya lol

DarkSwordsLady
They're books are great help, trust me big grin big grin

tigida_tigida
im just looking at the art work its really cool

DarkSwordsLady
I know I do that all the time

Kitoky
You can put up the link...

and it's y'know anime not amine....

anime is actually a more ornate way to draw manga....

tigida_tigida
oh ok

Smiling_Sadly
i can draw i just cant put it out on the internet! i aint got the right equipment, but i think i no where some is! i like to draaw dbz, inuyasha, ffx-2, and kingdome hearts!! i think there are pretty good!

Jace_Rave
I draw everything anime, everyone says i'm good, but i'm not very close to official artists. I do have one awesome picture i drew of Aoi Sakuraba
i'll post it on here when if i can scan it eventually

Kitoky
It isn't much...but here's some fanart

tigida_tigida
thats cool...all i can draw is dragonball Z stuff i will probably be able to draw other things its just that i can only copy at the minute coz ive only been drawing for a few weeks now. the only person that i can draw without actually looking at another piece of paper with a drawing on is goku but thats about my limits. i think ive done pretty well for just starting to draw.

animeelf
i drew a person from my dream into an "anime" character on my computer! big grin

Magee
I've been drawing anime for about 3 yrs now, alot of dbz but other stuff. Latley it has been paying off copying these pictures for so long lol. I have noticed that i can draw better than i though erm
But i dont just draw anime i copy from a lot of comics, marvel, dc, stuff like that. So now my drawing style is mixed bettween anime and comic lol. I like it. big grin

((The_Anomaly))
i can draw DBZ, and i can draw anime girls...im pretty good i guess, but i havent done it in a while, if you want to see them then just email me at [email protected], or even better just add me to ur MSN and i can send them that way (its much faster) oh ya MSN email is [email protected]

((The_Anomaly))
please dont use the MSN email to actually email me tho, thx big grin, use Rogers...

Emma718
hey, i can draw Anime...i don't like saying it but a few ppl i know think i am good. I would show you guys my drawings but i don't have a scanner!

soundtrack
i can draw anime pretty good (people say) i would show you some picks of mine but 1. i dont have a scanner and 2. i dont know how to post up picks. sad sry

FEDFAN316
same here.i can draw:
inuyasha
cardcapors
dbz
yu-gi-oh (mostly yami)
pokemon
dragonball
sailor moon
and i make up my own characters,right now i'm working on,(this is for my book),inuyasha's daughter.(youngest.he has in my book,a son and 2 daughters,he had 3.)that's just some of them.see ya!

BlackHatDefect
Im not superr good,but i write/design/draw my own doujinshi.Im trying to get one published that im working on with a friend!

FEDFAN316
if i get my story published,i call it Sally Auntu,then my artwork will probably too.

soundtrack
i love to draw as well. alot of people say im really good at it. i would show you but i dont have a scanner (i should be getting 1 b4 the year is over....hopefully). i like to draw just about anything anime, but all i have done so far is: cowboy bebop, inuyasha, gundam wing, dragonball z, and some pics from and internet anime called mega tokyo.

Serket
I can draw non-human characters.

justjakk
i love to draw. its like my life. if you would like to see my artwork, click my sig.

Inu-YashaGod
i'm only able to draw half-demons. but when i do, they come out perfect.

justjakk
thats interesting, you should click my signature and see what i did.

Teen Titan#1FAN
Naruto
inuyasha
CCS
Music sheets
Teen Titans.ect........

RyokoMasaki
I can draw Wolf's Rain characters, Tenchi characters, Pokemon characters, practically anything, really. But i like making my own charcters, its fun happy

soundtrack
i know i already posted up this pic but i couldnt find this forum/postage place so here it is again stick out tongue

soundtrack
and this one is from mega tokyo, ill post more up later...

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Saber_Apricot
>_> Anime are Japanese cartoons. Manga art is more ornate than anime. A lot of detail gets watered down in cartoons because of how many pictures have to be drawn and so on...

Saber_Apricot
I can draw a bit...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Nova_usagi/Rindcoolspermint001h.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Nova_usagi/Surt003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Nova_usagi/Saki.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Nova_usagi/Hantaa.jpg

Ironman
i draw anime dbz inuyasha h*ntai (dont bash it takes maturity to know it for the art not for some person to yank to. I draw superheros mostly venom in hogan poses! why cause its funny some times rarely ill take time on my super heros drawing. anyway i might put some up but, some like to bash for no reason its agrivating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.