The Dangerous Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightshadz
I've read a lot of debate regarding "The Dangerous Game" and Smith Calling Neo "Mom" and have not heard this solution, so I will present mine.

Lets consider these facts:

1) Oracle wants peace between humans and machines
2) Smith calls The Oracle "Mom"
3) Archtect tells The Oracle that she played "A Dangerous Game"
4) Oracle tells the Architect, "I wasn't sure how it was going to end, but I believed" (or something similar to that)

So what exactly does this all mean?

The Oracle created Smith knowing he would destroy The Matrix and threaten the Machine World. The only possible way to stop The Smith Program was for Neo to go to the Machine City. The Oracle knew that once Neo reached the Machine City he would offer a Truce between the Humans and the Machines and in exchange, Neo would stop The Smith Program.

The Oracle didn't know whether or not this "Dangerous Game" she was playing would work, but she believed enough in Neo that she was willing to risk the extermination of the entire human race, and the machine race for this belief.

neo2
interesting...

VenomVA
Oracle told Seraph "that she believed" she didn't say that to the Arch!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.