JOHN SANDLEFORD's PREY series Question?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ninjamaster
Anyone read John Sandleford's Prey novels featuring his hero Lucas Davenport?
I don't want to get hooked on a silly hype here so I was wondering if any of you have read up on them.
I've kinda mopped up most of the big names like Ludlum,Koontz,Lustbader,Tom Clancy,Wilbur Smith and they're more recent works haven't impressed me much.
So I'm looking for something new so a friend suggested John Sandleford but I'm not too eager to try for fear of being dissapointed.

So someone help me out here are they worth it ...seriously!

StovekAndelmere
I'm reading the Prey series right now. It's really great, and if you give it a chance I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I just finished book 5, Winter Prey, and am continually amazed by what happens. Sandford takes the detective series to a new level. Just read the first book and you'll just keep wanting more! big grin

Dreampanther
Definitely. Big thumbs up to John Sandford. If you don't like him (which is highly unlikely) then try the best P.I. series ever: Spenser, by Robert B. Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.