Your favorite Kill Bill Chapter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
What chapter did you like the most? I personally pick chapter 8 (The cruel tutelage of Pai Mei) for many reasons.

One reason is the incredible escape of Beatrix from the tomb where she is bury alive The music at the end of the chapter is perfect!

Another reason why I pick that chapter is quite obvious..... Pai Mei entrance into the storyline. I know most of you will pick "Showdown at house of blue leaves". Is a great chapter. But the reason I like chapter 8 the most is because we get to see where Beatrix got her martial arts training

So which chapter did you guys like the most?

JKozzy
Showdown at the house of blue leaves was pretty cool too, (chapter 5?) but Pai Mei was pretty good, I'd have a hard time deciding.

Red Superfly
Yeah i can't call it because I liked Pai Mei, just as much as I liked the Crazy 88 scenes.

For overall though, I'm gonna use the "cliche of today" and say Kill Bill 1 was best.

Metroplex
I liked the Last Chapter "Face to Face" especially Bill's Superman analogy. I also liked the whole Texan stereotype of Budd with the shotgun it was a funny cliche.

eleveninches
The pai mei scenes were the best chapter

jtpimp_24r
Either Showdown at the House of Blue Leaves, The Cruel Tutelage of Pai Mei, or Face to Face. Although its hard to decide. Why don't we just say the whole film since it was all great? The Pai Mei scenes were really awesome for the simple fact of the way Tarantino filmed it (although definitely not the only reason that chapter kicked a$$)

WindDancer
Another great chapter is "A man from Okinawa". Especially for those Hattori Hanzo fans. wink

Aerosin
Chapter 9: Elle and I......or Chapter 5: The Showdown at the House of Blue Leaves

X-Menfan2003
I liked "The Showdown At The House Of Blue Leaves" and "The Origin Of O-Ren Ishii". The "Showdown" chapter was good because it was the most action packed chapter of the film. The "Origin" chapter was also great because it showed it in Anime. Plus, O-Ren Ishii is one of my fav characters.

((The_Anomaly))
i think that chapter 4: Showdown at House of Blue Leaves..is the best...but thats just me

Lord Soth
Elle and I or The Origin of O-Ren Ishii

movie_freak
Showdown at house of Blue Leaves,A man from Okinawa & The cruel tutelage of Pai Mei

Bill
I'd have to say "Showdown at House of Blue Leaves" for Vol. 1, hands down....well...actually..."The Man from Okinawa" was pretty quality.

Vol. 2? After much deliberation?

"Face to Face." The interaction between the Bride and Bill....it wrenched your heart, honestly, along with keeping you on the edge of your seat. I think Tarantino meant to do that, honest....

He also unintentionally turned Bill into my favorite character.

Linkalicious
actually i believe he turned Bill into your favorite charact quite intentionally. David Cardine claims this is probably his best role, and QT was his reason for saying so...

pslice
I definitly think the best chapeter was Blue Leaves...man that was cool.

sarahvma
It's a tie between the Lonely Grave of Paula Shultz and Face to Face

burlyman
At the moment im thinking Face To Face

sarahvma
I love the song mix during Face to Face they did where they blended the Zombies' She's Not There with some other song.

abnicirici
I love the "Elle and I" and Face to Face, because I love the catfight between Elle and Beatrix and the confrontation between Bill and Beatrix! stick out tongue

WindDancer
I love that fight! Everyone was expecting those two to get ON! Both women fought dirty, but it was just cool to see them kick each other around! big grin

badkittykitty
this is my fav as well!!

CrazyEyes
My favourite chapters are 'The Origin Of O-Ren' and 'Showdown At The House Of Blue Leaves' The Origin is good because it has the best music in the background and I just love it that it's in anime. The part where O-Ren blasts those blocks feet off and then head-shots them as they fall is great. The Showdown is good because The Bride looks great as she kills guard after guard. For Vol. 2, it has to be 'The Cruel Tutalage Of Pai Mei'. The music from when she is punching her way out is the best ever. I luv it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.