Welcome Back Casey!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
I just thought it would be nice to have a party for casey seeing as she is back and we all love her happy

Welcome Home Casey

Linkalicious
that's really sweet of you Korri.

Welcome home Casey.

LarryTheArch
CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Vampiree
WELCOME BACK, LUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpikeSpiegel
Welcome back

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud

tazman
WELCOME BACK NIXII......I MISSED U !!!!!!!!!!

Agent Phillips
Welcome back to the fold casey m'luv

silver_tears
where's casey eek!

leatherface12
Welcome back Casey! You rule! rock

Dregh
melikes casey

phoenix chii
okay guyz i am not some attention whore i do not need little threads made for me. I know you mean well but to be honest some people just dont like me and you have just given them a thread to come in and rip me apart.

Agent Phillips
You have powerfull alies, no one would dare

Dregh
HELLO CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY

sauron
CASEY!!!!!!

*runs over and hugs*

love your back love!

Clovie
WE R HERE FOR U (and to be honest not only here...)

so... happy

leatherface12
eek! Casey! * runs over and hugs casey * Dam its glad ta have you back girl! cool

Syren
Oh, Casey, you have no idea do you?

Someone fill her in........

There have been fights going on since you left, but I think your support has more than proved itself.

So just relax, and know that those who matter are here for you, whatever happens.

Dregh
Now that my excitement is over, may I say..........ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???!?!!! Everybody here loves you!! You've got sth like 7 threads!!

Raz Jr
yo

Dregh
(^_^)

mailedbypostman
But who are you? *Ducks away from rocks and tomatoes and runs away from the KMC forums.

Syren
There are so many people here for you girl, I don't even think you realise.

hug

Just take a look at a couple of sigs, or every single reply in this thread. Not one bad word.

And another thing, you didn't ask Korricle to make this thread did you? No. So there stick out tongue

Dregh
I think she didn't ask any of the 45 or more people to post about her happy

phoenix chii
well guyz i really hate this place lately! it was a nice place then someone gave a certain person a mouth and it got bitchy here. So i bid you all goodbye for now and see you soon. stop with the threads i really dont need it. see you at the phoenix

Dregh
?

WindDancer
Is great to have you back Phoenix chii. Please reconsider your option, and do stay. I wish you the best, and I hope you stay.

smile

Dregh
Let's put it like this, any enemy you had likes you know and any person you don't know was worried about you, Like me! I dont know who you are but anyways, I was worried for some reason

Syren
OK, you know what?

We all went through hell for you, and all you can say is "Nice one. Bye."

You are going nowhere. You are staying here. And you will realise that you are loved. Full stop.

Someone please remove me before I get really pissed off.

Linkalicious
great having you back Chii-berz and after some of the crap i've heard from some members i don't blame you at all. one in particular, but i could name about 5.

i'll catch you online babe! have fun!

*pulls Syren away*
come honey...you've done great!

Dregh
*calls some security guards that take syren out by force*

Syren
embarrasment

Shit, sorry.

Emotionally exhausted, but I think I'm being a B!tch.

Casey, it was you who went through hell, I had it easy.

But please, please, please don't leave. You shouldn't have to cry

tazman
syren, don't blow ur steam.......remember, i'm a bouncer.... wink stick out tongue

Nixii.........i understand u must be very upset and disappointed, but please stick around......the people who may have doubted u (for the most part), gave their explanations and with reason, and even some of them wished u well......but we've stuck by u in hopes and eager expectation of ur return to us, so please reconsider leaving.......... smile

what would i do without my daphne.... sad

steely balls
yay....*comes in on a horse*

shes back

phoenix chii
i am not back. i am here as i wanted to pm someone i have my own forum now. its great.

leatherface12
Why are you in a bad mood casey? sad

Clovie
no way? shifty

steely balls
i'm sorry sad

WindDancer
In the end it is your choice Phoenix chii. I suggest you do reconsider. Thanks to Arwene we found out what had happen to you. We glad to know you're back.

btw-don't take this the wrong way, but where is Arwene?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
OH, i know you don't want this casey,but sweetie i have missed you and i will say welcome back even thouh you dont' want this thread...but we all have missed you dearly

phoenix chii
arwene is in our forum. A forum she created as she couldnt stand being here any longer and having abuse hurled at her. Do you expect here to come on and talk nice to everyone if you do then you really need your head read.

phoenix chii
whats a matter cant have no more posts saying holden is this good enough...man do you have to post pics and address them to him when his g/f was in the bloody hossie how fu.cking low is that. I dont give me the were friends sh.it i have male friends and do you see me in a post saying li.nk hope this is good enough for you. ghrrr

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
don't take it like that, it wasn't like you think it is, and tha hurst me that you would think i would do it in that "way" i didn't , you know that i wouldn't have done it to hurt you, it was a joke...and if you would pm me i would tell you the story behind me even saying that...bt that hurts my feelings cause i didn't do it to hurt ne one

Raz Jr
lets all be friends here group

or raz seriour may have to use the ban button no

phoenix chii
man as far as i am concerned you posted the cheesiest pic in their and directed it to him i harldy call it tasteful.

WindDancer
That's not how it went down. It wasn't consider abuse, ppl were just asking questions. That was all. It is her choice if she wishes to come back. Don't feel we have something agaisn't you. On the contrary some of us were confused with all the developments.

leatherface12
Can we all please be freinds and not enemies? sad

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
Casey i give up, you won't even let me explain it to you, so you can be bitter about it, you can be angry..but it's wrong...casue you don't even let me tell you bout it. So have that opinion.

Syren
Jeez Casey, what's up??

And why mention Link??

Honey, you need to chill out an take a look at just how many people were praying for you.

I spent the entire day you got rushed into hospital in a daze.

I was in front of my computer all day. Crying my eyes out. B!tching at everyone who said one bad word against you.

Then, to top it all off I went out that night and came home at 11:30pm coz I couldn't handle clubbing when all I could think about was you and your situation.

I don't even know you, I've never met you, and yet my life revolved around hearing news on you.

Please, Casey, don't come in here just to act like a Martyr. Everyone has been worried about you, even those who had doubts.

You were practically the only topic of conversation for a long time, and I think you should relax and be at least a little bit grateful.

Chelsea23
I really don't even know you, and I was worried too. I was just hoping and praying that you were going to be ok soon.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
Yes she was, and we were all so concerned about her,but i can't even seem to win, and i am still so happy she is better...even though she is p$$'d w/me

phoenix chii
i am great ful honest and i am sorry if i cant show it right now but i am very tired. i mentioned link because he is the only one of my friends on her that i think she knows i cud hardly of written tazman cud i.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
Casey, you know me better than to know that i did that in any intentional way..i do care about you adn it was a joke, and i offerend the explination...

leatherface12
Casey there were people that almost got theirself banned for you. There are a bunch of people who luv you and to those who dont well then F them. You are one of the nicest and kind person on KMC.

Raz Jr
holiday

Raz Jr
fix up lads and ladies yes

tis a community after all

Raz
OK, enough is enough. I think it's time to put my foot down.

This casey person is a sock and a spammer. I will be banning all her current socks and future ones I'm sure she will create.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.