elvish tatoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern Elf
Hello All
Please be gentle I need at bit of help I am looking for a tatoo to go on my back in Elvish does any one know any good sayings clean ones please!

Thanks roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance

Iirima
Hi! Hmm...you could do what's on The Ring...just a minute... *goes off to research*

Chelse_gladrin9
Kit is me bestest friend! YAY 4 ME!

muse5
you could get a number, like the guys of the fellowship did

Phoenix
What sorta thing ya looking for? I will post it - but you have to narrow the range a little for me wink

Exa
No not really... do you rather want a sentence or a word? Do you have anything you like a lot or something)

muse5
figure out how to write your name in elfish then tell everyone else it means something super-cool, not that your name isn't super-cool, i think you know what i mean

Exa
Lool big grin but that only works if the name is a little longer because most words look pretty short in elvish writing, normally only half or one third of the length of the word in latin writing

mmmmmm_ob :)
u cood jus get "destiny" or sumin...that wood b pretty cool big grin

muse5
one of my friends got 'determination' in chinese

LegolasIsMyMan
Could you please tell us if this is the correct translation/spelling of the word "princess"?? Aurora wants this as a tattoo,and would you please let us know if it's right, and if it isn't could you please post a picture of what it should be???Thanks

Exa

LegolasIsMyMan
we found it on an elvish henna tattoo web site, it's got alot of elvish pictures , like different words,and astrology...lots of great ones!! Thanks for answering us, you can post a picture of what you were speaking of though,so she will have an option,if you dont' mind

Exa
Cool big grin then they should get a pronounciation-transcribing-dictionary on henna tattoo website stick out tongue

Astrology? (lol my other nick is elvish astronomy)... what astrology?

Il try to post one (a little later... writing always takes some time), but wont be nice calligraphy as my scanner doesnt work and so I have to use the boring computer font

Aurora
Thank you sooooo much exa...... i have been looking forever for one that I liked...... and I was worried that it made no sense.... it was just elvish jibberish... LOL

Exa
smile
No isnt jibberish big grin is correct... only the c-letter is a little inprecise

LegolasIsMyMan
astrology is like the horoscope signs...lol..like aries, libra,sagaterious(sp) and so on, you know.

Discos
*cough*

Discos - also has a LOTR tattoo

Aurora
Well I can't wait to add to mine..... I already have one... (non lotr) so I wanted something in elvish!

Kitoky
What happened to my Ask Exa thread? sad

nazgūl-lord
that will be one awesome tattoo

Exa
Ah yes I know justed didnt know if that should be related to Tolkien...

@Kit lol aww big grin

Camellia
What's the address of this webpage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.