Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saragirl
Hi, I'm Saragirl. I'm new to this forum, and don't really know what you talk about here, so could someone please clue me in? confused

Vampiree
hello Saragirl and welcome to KMC forums big grin Actually it's TEH X-men forum so, basically, we talk about the X-men movies here. Also comics and cartoons actually, cuz nobody cares evil face

One hint, since you're pretty new: see that note thread on the top of the first page? That's the x3 thread and there you haave EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING that goes with the possible next x-men movie(s). Talk about them there. Feel free to post evrywhere you want just don't get TOO far off topic (like ME) big grin oh, and before you start a thread use the search box to see if a similar one hasn't been opened yet big grin That's how we keep our forum clean and neat big grin

Have fun thumb up

norrin radd
Hi sara welcome, here we talk about comics and everything related to comics (movies, cartons, etc). In this particular forum, we talk about the X-men.

Paola
hey sara hi2

Clovie
Heyah!!!

nice to see soem fresh blood in here stick out tongue

Ivo
hey....

People, why dont you have post nubers here, and ranks?

1-winged angel
hungry jacks

Paola
ranks were disabled a few months ago wink 'cause it made members post nonsense just to higher their rank messed

you can find post number on each member profile by clicking on the member name big grin

DemonicGambit-2
laughing Gee make it sound like you want to suck her blood stick out tongue Welcome Sara!

poshtotty1987
Welcome tho the forums Sara!! Happy Dance

Mr Parker
Welcome. beer

Storm
welcome and have a blast smile

Saragirl
Thank you all for helping me figure this out. Now that I have, I have to say, that this site rocks! bunny! PS. Nightcrawler rules!!!!!!!!! yes he does.

eleveninches
Hi. Welcome to KMC

Jury Copeland
Welcome to KMC X-Men Forums big grin

Fire
have fun

Evy_O
welcome big grin

Devalion
Hi*

Ellen
welcome to forum sara smile

§pearhead
Welcome, don't get lost messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.