What the... bad thing??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spotless Mind
I've got amazing Kill Bill pics I want to share with you. They are colorful from Crazy 88 vs. The Bride fight scene. Unfortunately, I can't post 'em here. What's the problem?? Why can't I? Because a lack of "respect"?
Kill Bill fans would just p*** off seeing those pics, I tell ya!

I wanna post photos-- not links!!

P.S. I don't have time to explore the boards. May be this issue already was under discussion. But please, reply me here or in PM. Just say when I will be able to post them and why it is necessary to set such limits?

Storm
You should be able to upload pictures from your pc.

Lack of respect you said? An entire section dedicated to Kill Bill and Tarantino: Kill Bill & Quentin Tarantino Movies

I' d suggest you to explore the boards when you do have time for it.

yerssot
upload is till 250KB though

G.P
Wasn't there a minimum amount of messages posted before being allowed to post pics ? embarrasment

yerssot
15 or 25, I guess

WindDancer
^what yerssot said.

G.P
25, if my memory serves me right. So if it's still into force, it's quite normal Spotless Mind can't post !

yerssot
if you knew, why asked the question in the first place GP? stick out tongue

Spotless Mind
I know about the separate thread for all Tarantino works.

Which is the minimal number of messages I should post in order to post pics? By the term "respect" I really ment number of messages as you can guess. See, it is probably the 5th forum I'm registerd and each time I find something new, which really surprises me.

G.P
my question was about wheter it was still working or not roll eyes (sarcastic)...

yerssot
your GP-ness, I think it still is stick out tongue

G.P

yerssot
"I would like to counter your post with yet another witty remark"

(adapted quote from a Simpsons episode)

Storm

G.P
no it was "15"... ARRRRGGHHH

*is fried by a bolt of lightning*

Spotless Mind
To Storm: oh, and suddenly seems so clear! I will make my 15 messages somehow. Thanks, that's all I needed to find out.

yerssot
see, just a question and you got helped

no need for the agressive tone

Raz
There is no minimum for uploading, but for URL's there is - links or images.

CSI:Grissim
If bloody pics are a problem then I geuss mods shouldnt go in the bloody graphic kill bill pics thread.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
is it 15? i didnt no that, i posted pics b4 i had 10 posts.... confused

Storm

~*Angel_Wingz*~
oh lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.