Good or bad sign?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Phillips
I decided to wear sunglasses to school today, for no particular reason, and the moment I got on the bus, people I don't know and people I don't like started to come over to me asking why I was wearing them, despite the fact that it was no concern of theirs...
So, should I take their odd interest in my activities as a good sign or a bad sign?

yerssot
they want you dead

Agent Elrond
bad sign. U'r attracting wannabies. Be very careful. Someday, they might be wearing sunglasses

Devalion
If thats the case....walk don't take the bus! laughing

yerssot
you want him run over?

Agent Phillips
Him? *AHEM* *points at status*

yerssot
I take that as a yes?

Linkalicious
just don't be one of those people who wears sun glasses at night or indoors until you reach Jack status...

Agent Phillips
Jack?

WindDancer
Sometimes ppl tend to think that when a person is wearing sunglases might not want to be recognize or something. Other times ppl think that you have a black eye or something else.

Agent Phillips
My teacher thought I had a black eye, and this guy I know on the bus kept calling me neo. Despite the fact that my sunglasses are square and brown

sauron
eek! laughing i find it cool that sombody whos name has 'agent' in it wears sunglasses to school

do you slowly and seperately pronounce every sylable?

*shakes hand* well done!

Syren
Sauron, you are a dumbass hug

And Phil, if de sun is shinin' den de shades 'ave gotta be worn girlie wink

Devalion
OMG! NO, I didn't mean that!

Agent Phillips
We're not actually supposed to wear them, but the teachers are past caring about what I do

sauron
thats school for ya stick out tongue

syren :shock: <<we need a smilie ! dumbass well i never *goes to corner*

sympathy vote

raven guardia
I dont think its bad or good........they are just curious, or being nosey. just dont let bother you to much I'm sure they will forgit about it smile

Raventheonly
Hey at least the noticed you... is that good for you...? can you take heat?

greyboy
ummm.....neither.....who cares what they think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.