ian mckellen is gay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmen fan
many of you probably thought he had a wife,children,maybe even grandchildren,but i have heard many rumors he is gay,which may be true,or not.i do not care if he is gay tho,i still look up to him and i think he's a great actor!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Darth Vicious
i think i posted 'fact" this a while back, its in one of the topics!

SlayerChick1188
um old news, sorry messed

darkphoenix
Plus.. he is, and he's open about it lol NO big question, listen to the dvd, he says it somewhere: I'm just like a mutant blah blah blah i'm gay

RoguePw25
another pointless thread

gls
yea, seriously. he's been open about it for a while now..

DemonicGambit-2
Yeah I thought it was common knowledge by now.

Paola
PLAYGROUND!!!!! jump

Back2U
DUH! blink

xmen fan
ok i didn't know,but where does he say on Xmen 1 or 2?

Sunspot
ancient new...but I dont care cause I loved magneto as well as gandalf so he's ok

xmen fan
yeah,hey sun! haven't heard from ya lately! r ya like mad at me or somthing?

Ivo
I am sure that he is gay... He sad it himself on the X-men 1.5 DVD in one of the interviews. He sad that he is acting in X-men beacuse of it, beacue the movie has a story about mutants fighting for their rights, and that he is fighting for his...

Clovie
he is. he admitted it.

Ivo
but it doesent matter, he is an excellent actor...

Red Superfly
He is and it SHOULDN'T MATTER.

He gets to play Magneto and Gandalf - we don't.

Ian McKellen > us.

eleveninches
Its widely known that he's gay. Thats been known for a long time. It doesn't matter. He's still a great actor.

Vampiree
uhm.. so WHAT????

Fcukers...

eleveninches
He's a brilliant actor. Whats the point in this thread anyway???

Back2U
If you want to maintain respect for Sir Ian never watch Gods and Monsters it is so well done I forever associate the creepy character with Mackellan.

To prevent a future stupid thread like this Alan Cumming(Nightcrawler) is also a gay and out man. And he dresses like a 70's pimp in real life tis very funny, but hey if he's happy and not hurting anyone.

eleveninches
Brian Singer is gay as well, if I'm not mistaken

LISA-J
God who cares if he's gay or straight,i know this thread probably wasn't mean't to be offensive-but it is.

eleveninches
How is it offensive.
I'm straight, and I am not offended if somebody says that I am not gay, so why should they be offended when somebody says that they are gay?

BarmyBrummie
he doesn't dress like a 70's pimp!! laughing out loud

RoguePw25
this thread needs to be closed. Nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.