What is that song...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skatr649
the one that plays on the trailer that starts out sounding like a piano then kinda gets into a "jaws" sounding theme? ne body know?

Ice Mario
If you are talking of the teaser trailer for Vol 2 then you are probably talking about Ennio Morricone's A Silhoutte of Doom. THis tune also plays at the opening of the movie.

WindDancer
That song is originally from Navajo Joe. Another great Spagetthi Western starring Burt Reynolds. For some strange reason it is also play during Bill's death as he walks away after Beatrix uses the 5 point palm exploding technique

gutterfiend
I just watched the movie for the first time and I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that plays near the end of the bootleg trailer included on the DVD. It begins with some guitars and has a lot of high pitched singing. I am not sure if it is actually in the movie at any point, but I downloaded all the songs from the soundtrack and it is not one of them. Thanks.

sarahvma
I wanna know what that song is that they play during the credits where they show everyone's picture (not the second list where they do the x's through the vipers and show uma in the car) - that loud, Spanish one.

sarahvma
... still waiting.

burlyman
Malaguena Salerosa - Chingon big grin

sarahvma
merci, senor! isn't that a track from the Good, The Bad and the Ugly or something? I heard that somewhere...

im not burlyman
smile No problem.. what kinda language is that, spanch? stick out tongue

And nah it's not from The Good... cause that's Morricone messed

WindDancer
Morricone rocks!!! rock

im not burlyman
Definitely rock

WindDancer
happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.