Do you guyz think...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
the Horror Forum is literally a Horror Forum....its dead. there are no good threads. sad

just hope this sparked someone to make a good thread laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well then why don't you make a good thread?

tabby999
i think thats what this is, an attempt.

slayer
laughing out loud yea well we've talked about almost everything possible. This was gonna happen one day anyway.

tabby999
then we begin again and see what happens.......so anyone here seen the new tobe hooper movie? Texas Chainsaw Massacre. what do you think?

HockeyHorror
ehh..too much TCM discussion. guyz think of something else...im tired of the Freddy/Jason threads...****ing boring and pointless. think of a horror icon we barely talk about.

HockeyHorror
Freddy vs Jason> i made 1 thread and that 1 thread is still kicking HIGH! you've made a million and they are falling like twin towers (ouch bad reference sorry if anyone is offended)

Kill The Person Above YOu Thread

BackFire
No worse then any other forum out there. all the forums have lousy threads going around right now.

HockeyHorror
true

HockeyFace
Movie sin general suck right now because everthing is remakes, sequels, or poor level comedies. Or ***** star Ebert borefests.

PissedOffGoalie
good thread? dream on!!! *siigh*

trebgoD
Like BackFire said, there isn't much interesting around anywhere on KMC erm
Kinda boring around here in general sleep

HockeyHorror
POG> wtf u talking about? this thread or what thread?

Evil Dead
I havn't been posting here as much..........for the very same reason the forum seems to be a bit on the lame side right now:

We keep getting new members.........but it's like these people have only seen like 40 horror films, all popular mainstream slashers. Instead of having a first page full of posts about great horror films......we have a first page with 10 posts about Nightmare on Elm St./Friday the 13th.......10 posts about new films like Dawn of the Dead remake/Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake...........and a few stupid posts like "best death" and other misc. retarded shit.

I'm not singling anybody out (although I could, quite a few) but there are members in this forum who have actually posted within the last week "I just saw Day of the Dead".....or "I just watched the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre"........I'm sorry, but if you havn't seen either of those films.....what the **** are you doing in a horror forum?

This horror forum is quickly turning into a "popular slasher" forum. Alot of the members can't discuss movies like The Hills Have Eyes, The Omen, Demons, Martin and other great films because they simply have not seen them. This causes all of the threads about good horror films to quickly drop off the first page because nobody is posting in them.......but I'll be damned if the newbies can't keep a ****ing post about Freddy Krueger on the first page for weeks.......because the thread is actually about one of the 20 horror movies they've seen.

Yes......long drawn out shit.......I know........this has just been frustrating me for a while. I just wish some of the newer people would actually check out some horror movies if they are going to post in here and stop posting about Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhies. This is the horror forum.........not the pop culture forum.

HockeyHorror
100% agree^

darkesthorror
A forum I might be interested in would be on the subject of realism in horror films; such as what are some of the most realistic horror films as far as human nature(how they would really react if a chainsaw wielding maniac was after them) for instance if you've ever gotten adrenaline from fear and you run, you don't do anything stylish or hide and then jump out and attack the threat(like in the new TCM when the heroin is hiding in the locker and get's Leatherface's attention). Realistically you act like a **cking wild cat and do anything to put distance between you and the threat...Sorry for the typical TCM reference...anyways reply whether you liked that idea or not or shred that idea to pieces, just let me know... although some of my favorite films are the Friday and Nightmare franchises I do like an actual intelligent and deep horror film..The Exorcist, The Changeling, The Twilight Zone series, An American Werewolf in London, Salom's Lot, In Dreams, The People Under the Stairs(Well, maybe not that intelligent).. OK, Tear my ideas to pieces...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.