Hope For Matrix Geeks!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
I too thought that there were no self-respecting beautiful girls out there interested in guys that like the matrix movies, and yet...on Easter Sunday, one of the holiest days of the years...my GIRLFRIEND ASKED IF WE COULD WATCH MATRIX REVOLUTIONS!!! YAY! u know...i knew she was perfect before...but this simply re-affirmed it
anyways...thast my story...so if I can do it...you can to

btw: this is not implying in any way that matrix fans are losers of any sort...jus that theres not an overwhelming population of beautiful females that find entertainment within the matrix movies (except the ones on KMC of course)

Shape Shifter
what am i? and korri and omega and all the other girls joined here?

JediHDM
that's what i was wondering...

realworlddreams
i sed that the girls here are beautiful and love the matrix...i meant outside KMC...

Shape Shifter
yay! a fight, the perfect way to start the daybig grin

Are you saying that the girls in KMC are ugly?

realworlddreams
omfn...
no...i love all y'all in here...im jus sayin i never expected my gf to want to watch the matrix...thast all

Shape Shifter
sadno one likes to have a good old fashioned arguement anymore. what is the world coming tosadsadsad

realworlddreams
too tired to argue...

Shape Shifter
but its only *looks at clock* 7.34 am

realworlddreams
11.30 pm

Shape Shifter
no its 7.39

realworlddreams
not in california, USA...sry hun

Shape Shifter
but im not in de usa...im here

realworlddreams
wheres here?

Shape Shifter
umm...i dunno im lost

realworlddreams
too bad...when u find urself tell me where u r...

Shape Shifter
of all the things ive lost in live i miss my mind the most

Ireland

realworlddreams
sweetness...happy belated b-day btw...how old? Ima be 17 in a lil over a month

Shape Shifter
umm...what? u lost me

realworlddreams
ur bday was april 1st...(in ur profile) how old r u...n happy bday...i am gonna b 17 years old soon...

Shape Shifter
it is? goes to change it

Shape Shifter
oh thats me behaving like an 11 year old (which im not btw)

realworlddreams
meh im jus an idiot...its late here...i get it now

Shape Shifter
my b-day isnt 1 april my younger brows is tho hahaha

The Omega
It's 3:11 pm!! Period! CET. And since I'm the mod I get to decide what time-zone :rules:

And anyone calling me ugly better be reday to RUN! wink

(Edit: And anyone saying I can't spell better run, too)

U Neek
Running...

LarryTheArch
id say all of those things, but id get banned again

<<Solo>>
Seriously dude. I'm Captain Of My highschool's Football team. I watch the Matrix. A lot of the chicks I know love the Matrix and they are hot. Just Read My Tage Buddy yeah below my username what does that say?? That's Right it says Pimp and it is true.

LarryTheArch
rrw... OMG!!! you arent smart. well, i dunno that. But, everyone here lovesthe matrix, every guy at school tlks about it, and every girl here yaps about it it, etc... its pretty big around ehre.

Korri
i dont think im pretty at all no

LarryTheArch
i tihnk ya are

Korri
why? erm

LarryTheArch
i dunno... im stupid?

Korri
you must be blink

LarryTheArch
obviously

Korri
im glad we agree no expression

LarryTheArch
mad stupid phones mad

Korri
blink ???

JediHDM
YEAH!! She's the Mod, She gets to decide where in the world we are.

...ps, Atlanta Ga. It's 3:13 right now... big grin

realworlddreams
fine w/e y'all say...im in so. cal. n the matrix is dreadfully unpopular around here...so i dunno bout all y'allz...but i was jus sayin i thought it was pretty cool that my gf wanted to see it...it was a positive towards the matirx...not a negative...n notice how i sed that all the girls in KMC are instantly cool jus cuz they like the matrix? aight, so lay off my back a lil...it was a story about how the matrix enriched my relationship w/my gf...k?
no expression

<<Solo>>
Fool, you should've just named it the topic,"My Girlfriend Wanted to see the Matrix".

xeous
The Matrix sucks. Especially that last human city, whatever the name of it is, they never mention it.

And Omega is just a poser, not really the mod...And all KMC girls are ug...*Omega comes into room and chloroforms Xeous*

JediHDM
*Then Jedi walks in the room, picks xeous up, and takes him to a torture room, where Jedi has racks of weapons and devices used for torture and re-education. He proceeds to chain xeous to a metal chair which is bolted to the floor, underneath a very large, very bright light*

VanimaLote
some advice for future ref. : never come into a chat with comments like this one... i may be forced to punch your head in!

On a more positive side... I LOVED THE MATRIX TRILOGY! It was so exciting, I could have taken a little less of Reloaded and more of the original and Revolutions.. but hey! It have keanu in it, so im happy smile

&lt;3&lt;3VanimaLote&lt;3&lt;3

Korri
sad

((The_Anomaly))
Yes this is true, This girl that i talk to all the time, she is pretty, but gets supremly annoyed at my constant rambling and relating things to the matrix....now because of me she wont even give the matrix a chance..its really too bad....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.