Time 2 break it to ya!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oo0addicted0oo
Hum Hum Actually.....
That pic of Danny shirtless is the real Daniel Radcliffe! So girls consider that a good thing, And trust me i know danny he is one of my best friends, and when asked he said " well who else would it be?" Just thought i would drop in and correct anyone who doubted the authenticity of the pic. Thanx guys cya!

tassie
blink ^^ anyone get that??

me15
wat pic.....was that english???

tassie
this is a waste of space-- he said he knows Daniel Radcliffe.... like riiiiiight blink

me15
i guess he could but i doubt it....why would he want to come here and talk about him if he noes him???? Do you have ne proof oo0addicted0oo???

shanie623
HAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA... first of all, i didn't totally get what you said... second of all, oh YES you're Daniel's buddy???lol lol lol

Unicor777
yes he IS!!! As much as I'm JK's inspiration!smile

oo0addicted0oo
First of all people its not he but she.......(im a chick)
And second yes i do know danny but it doesnt bother me that any of you dont believe me, i wouldint believe me either if i was u because yes it is so unreal but i get it all the time so its all good but just to correct all of you i do know daniel but as i said on my profile im not going to argue about it. And to the person who said why would i get on here and talk about it im just a normal person to so i think i have the right to go tell or get on what ever forum i want to. To anyone who wants to see the photo just mgs me an i will happily send it to ya! thanx cya all

I Love Sirius
Yeah you tell him addicted! laughing Come on people we are all having fun here. We need to cut each other some slack!

hhhhr
don't you just miss Phoe sometimes?

pip-foot
I miss Phoe sad

Elondra
Why would someone talk about their friend on a message board?

Interesting.Peculiar.(I love using this word).
My friends don't talk about me being topless in "The Hole".Shame on you
stick out tongue

And yeah I'm Keira Knightley btw. yes

crazy_c
really? eek! stick out tongue

sauron
KEIRA KNIGHLEY IS TOPLESS IN THE HOLE???

JESUS WHERE CAn I BUY THIS??

j/k

yes shifty joke

anyway addicted you dont know dan
and i should know because

forum*vader breathing*....i am the radcliffe

crazy_c
really?! eek! stick out tongue

tassie
Closing......

Unicor777
.... very familiar ....

oo0addicted0oo
No actually Elondra i was browsing throught this site ans came across a bored talking about how the Picture im talking about is fake and is not Danny, so infact i did not bring it up and am proctecting a very good friend from false accusations..So shame on you! And Sauron thats great to hear that your a Radcliife (I might know you)...unlike others i have more of an open mind just because someone (me) knows someone else famous doesint mean that they are lieing, famous people have friends to. Thats all i have to say on the subject...I do know danny so to the people out there who dont believe me i dont care you just wish you knew him to!

I Love Sirius
You go girl!!!

shanie623
laughing out loud who said you're lying? gurl, you gotta chill out. post the pix of you and your buddy daniel plz... smile

sauron
well define know

know him as in you hang out with him
know him as in you sleep in his garden bushes watching him
or know him as in you started emailing sombody who says its him and when you asked for a pic you got sent one of him at a premier cos its not him and he got it off google

shanie623
laughing out loud @ sauron...

I know Daniel as in... know him as in I sleep in his garden bushes watching him... BWAHAHHAHAHAHA... I wish... LOL

Unicor777
Take it easy ppl. SO what if u know Dan, I mean, we are here more because of the books then because of the movies. Or I'm wrong!

RoguePw25
so in other words, this is another pointles thread??

Unicor777
exactly!

Unicor777
so all of you who are not sorted, move to the Sorting hat-Thread, and be sorted to houses and join the fun!

Unicor777
so all of you who are not sorted, move to the Sorting hat-Thread, and be sorted to houses and join the fun!

" At Oliver's you should buy a wand
You will leanr how to use it and command
Join the house and me
Many things will change you will see"

Elondra
I agree.

If you are his mate you should have pics of you and him togetheryes

Elondra
Protecting a very good friend from false accusations? If you were his mate why would you go around telling people that he's topless in that pic?So that other "fans" could hang them onto their walls?

Even if he is your friend why are you going around showing off with it?It's even in your profile.

I know you joined this forum a few days ago and this is not the best way to get new friendsyes

SHAME ON ME!confused

Elondra
Btw who's gonna be the new mod?

I miss Phoe so much sad

airangel429
This needs to be closed!

shanie623
I'd love to moderate this forum simply because there are too many unnecessary activities going on... but they said you've got to wait for the super mod. to choose you as a mod... and NOT ask for it...

anyways, back to topic... LOL

iluvsirius
guys give the girl a chance....if i knew dan i would be bragging bout it 2! even if its in my profile or in a pointless forum!to me she seems sincere enough....and yeah post the picture i wanna see that!

badkittykitty
your wish is my command

closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.