see told you people want casey back (im backkkkkkk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AMD Motorsport
see i told you members have a right

Clovie
laughing out loud

eleveninches
where did you go??

Syren
Is that Holden?

WindDancer
This is just absurd!

AMD Motorsport
hell yeah its me i told you i would be back

Clovie
he got banned i think...

AMD Motorsport
they banned me lol

eleveninches
did you do something bad to get banned?

Syren
Nope, he has returned.

As another member.

So now his ban will be for Spam, Member Bashing AND Socking.

Oh, you silly, silly child.

no

AMD Motorsport
i didnt do anything wrong just a poll askin if you think casey should have been banned and everyone said no so they banned me like 5 mins ago lol

Clovie
holden doesn't like raz stick out tongue

Darth Revan
See, when you get banned, one of the worst things you can do is to make a thread ANNOUNCING your re-arrival roll eyes (sarcastic)

AMD Motorsport
its not sockin cause my other username doesnt exsits right now and you dared me too lol

AMD Motorsport
when they ban me again(proably in 10 mins lol) ill be more quiet ok

WindDancer
Seriously, whoever you are Casey, Holden, whatever just stop! This is very silly!

LarryTheArch
Holden, you are a moron. This is the dumbest things you couldve done. I was banned twice, and thretended with permenant banship twice as well, ad I havent socked yet. And never will. You disgust me stick out tongue

AMD Motorsport
i aint casey and casey is a real person my other name is holdenhsvgtsr

AMD Motorsport
but its funny in a way cause the claim to have this get banning thing and all i did was restart the computer and i could sign up again simple

Syren
Excuse me?

I did not dare you to do it, you stupid boy.

I said, and I quote.......

"Do you really think they won't know it's you? By restarting your computer you really think that it will erase any memory of Holden? Your computer has a unique ISP, of course they'll know"

Where, in that, did I "dare" you to be so immature?

Darth Revan
It's still stupid 'cause now everybody knows to be on the lookout for a socker. Espcially Raz.

And it is socking, because your other username still exists, it's just not allowed to log on. There is no way that I know of to actually "delete" a member, but they can be banned so that they can't log on. Socking is merely the practice of creating multiple usernames, regardless of the fate of your last one.

WindDancer
*no comment*

AMD Motorsport
you never said that

LarryTheArch
Youll have to make yourself a new isp fool. Cookies on your computer are deleted probably when you restart, and thats why you could sign up again

Raz Jr
wow, this REALLY is stupid no expression

LarryTheArch
is saw the word Raz and thoguht he had come ot the rescue. Then I saw jr.

Darth Revan
If you sock enough, they just ban your IP happy

AMD Motorsport
yeah these computers have deep freeze on them

Syren
This is ridiculous.

If I was in Raz's position right now I would be hurt that people could treat my Forum in this fashion.

All of the Casey stuff was finished when they banned her, and you just return to take the piss. I am shocked at you Andrew, I really am.

LarryTheArch
no

AMD Motorsport
oh but they cant it changes each time wink

LarryTheArch
you sir, are a moron no

Syren
I hope Raz understands that some people can't seem to show respect.

Holden's not a nasty guy, just a little slow sometimes.

LarryTheArch
he is as stupid as me.... no

Syren
Your ISP does not change, idiot.

It's the Internet Service Provider, to your modem.

OMG.......

Raz Jr
no this is sad

LarryTheArch
Your ISP can only change if youa ssign it a new one after going to Control Panel, something something something something something.... but thaqt dont work so stick out tongue

WindDancer
This is just Pointless. Whoever you are just let it go.

AMD Motorsport
its on a lan so it will especially when its linked up to over 3000 computers.i can take me pick

wuTa
this thread is awwessommme

Raz Jr
sleep Remember guys, you may get banned as well for arguing with him, so just let this die

LarryTheArch
eek! ignore him!! Happy Dance so whats in the news guys?

LarryTheArch
as a quick question, how many of you clicked the report to moderator thing? laughing out loud actually i didnt, cuz this may be me in a few weeks... sad

AMD Motorsport
ha ha i aint done nothin wrong..........yet anyway

Raz Jr
socking is an offence stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=29967

i think that will work, its a link to ignoring him yes

if not, click the bit at the bottom smile

Syren
You socked.

Socking is not allowed.

Want me to spell it out for you?

Syren
laughing out loud

Little Raz, you are such a b!tch!!

So, any gossip??

AMD Motorsport
syren i dont really care what you think anymore really

LarryTheArch
I shot someone named in andrwe with a paintball gun on the street a few days ago.

AMD Motorsport
whos andrew blink

Raz Jr
LTA> in response to your PM, I completely agree yes

not only is holden a dumbass, he doesnt understand where he is and isn't wanted no

this is just sad erm

AMD Motorsport
im not holden anymore stick out tongue

Raz Jr
yay

AMD Motorsport
i never spoke to u anyway

lil bitchiness
You are aware that making a sock after a ban is a permanent banning offence?

AMD Motorsport
yes and then i can just sign up again big grin

lil bitchiness
Until Raz puts an IP ban on you!

LarryTheArch
you arent bright.

LarryTheArch
to holden

AMD Motorsport
it resets the ip everytime the computer restarts stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
you... you.. buttcrack stick out tongue

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What is KMC coming to??

lil bitchiness
Yes indeed! What is it coming to. Please dont sign up just to be annoying. You are just going to keep on getting banned.

LarryTheArch
the damage ahs been done... we've urned into cheese! eek! sad

AMD Motorsport
the more ill keep signin up

LarryTheArch
i dont tijhnk lil is a mod... or else she would have clsoed this thread by now... hmmmm...

LarryTheArch
you are the type of perosn that goes though life trying to get laid, but cant, so goes online and tries to get laid cyberly, but still cant. So you get yerself banned, and come back again agin and agin...

WindDancer
This is just awful! All we need is that annoying BIIIIIIG and his buddy deegr8rebel and this place will crumble! miffed

Syren
Nah, the worst one of BIIIIIIG's sidekicks was RobBo, YA DIG??

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud what about their multiple sx... YA DIG!

WindDancer
I'm starting to lose my patience! So I'm going to stop posting in this thread! Will see who has the same common sense! mad

Linkalicious
He's right, people do want her back, but i'm not sure if this is the appropriate means of getting her back.

I will say this and i most certainly hope this does not jeopardize my status as a member at KMC, but:

In the past couple of weeks i feel that both parties, the mods and members, have all been out of control.

The mods, as much as i love them all, have been flexing their mod power a bit too much and seemingly stopped being human beings because of some sort of power trip or something. Part of being a human is showing compassion....just a suggestion, but maybe they should try it sometime.

The members, need to stop over stepping their boundaries in order to have their opinions heard. Being emotional is ok, but these past 2 weeks i've seen TOO much emotion. it has gotten to the point where it is bratty. Even the older supposedly more mature members have thrown tantrums...

Now i hope everyone's got all the pissiness out of their systems, mods and members alike. Because 2 weeks ago, this place was a lot more fun for everyone, and now it seems to be going down hill a bit.

"can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King

LarryTheArch
w00t

Fire
good thinking link and we never banned anyone for giving their opinion if it was given properly

Linkalicious
sorry, but i was in his poll, and that was well withing the guidlines of this forum. It was closed by said "power trip" and i hope that it is out of EVERYONEs system at this point.

him spamming the other forum warranted the banning...not the creation of the thread.

Fire
dunno which poll you talking about man

Linkalicious
no prob...and i don't want to elaborate on it. it got closed. and that's that.

Fire
well all I can say is sometimes mods make decisions which might seem like power hungry and such but I can assure you they all make them with the intrest of KMC's general interest at heart any decision we take is debated long and hard if it is a heavy one.

being a mod is a lot harder than it appears to be.

Linkalicious
i wouldn't say ANY...but certainly most.

Fire
ofc not every decision but every hefty one is talked over with all mods

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?s= eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=68

Wow, you're so bright!

Fire
now now no need for sarcasm lil stick out tongue

Linkalicious
does the interests of the other members of the forum hold any weight? or are they just sheep?

Linkalicious
He's 13, tell me you knew the difference between a mod and a global mod at that age...and then you have every right to be sarcastic.

Fire
yes it holds weight but in the end link we have to look at ALL the members and at forum stability in general

Tex
holdenhsvgtsr ban was originaly for 3 days only, he and any of his socks will be perm banned henceforth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.