Ghost in the Shell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jace_Rave
who's seen Ghost in the Shell. Did anyone really understand it? What about the sequals? What was 2 called, i know they made the new ones, innocence and something else?

Ein Kun
Has anyone seen this Dark, fark film?

Kitoky
We already have a thread for this - it's down there.

Ein Kun
I understood it to a degree when i watched it. It baffled me at times...It's like the bloody hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy.

big gay kirk
Mainly it's about the blurring of the distinction between human and machine.... when a human is made mainly of manufactured parts, and machines have human tissue, what is human? And can machines with human parts have a soul, a "Ghost in the Shell?"

Trinity_Matrix
I haven't seen Ghost in the Shell yet...I've heard it's really good.

The One Himself
It's almost impossible to explain Ghost in the Shell in few words... confused But is one of my favs and Motoko rulez!

Mystic_Gohan
I dont like Ghost in the shell :P

mary jane
and the series is called stand alone complex

megan77373
ok i relly didn'y understand it either but the the bad guy in the movie is just like the bad guy in the tv show, stand alone complex. the show i get but he movie was just like a big blur to me. confused

sailormoon
Originally posted by big gay kirk
Mainly it's about the blurring of the distinction between human and machine.... when a human is made mainly of manufactured parts, and machines have human tissue, what is human? And can machines with human parts have a soul, a "Ghost in the Shell?"

Nice. cool

Doctor Strange
Little known to most, this film was the Wachowski brothers' main inspiration for the Matrix.

Definitely one of my favorites.

sailormoon
Yay, Anime inspired the Matrix!

Beelzebuu
Stand Alone Complex is one of my favorite anime's. I hate the twists though. You really can't believe what you see, but I guess that's just a theme in the intire series. I wish I could hack into people's eyes and stuff. Sadly though, I've never seen either of the movies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.