Who is the prettiest among the FF ladies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

princess_rinoa1
Who do you think is the most attractive and possesses a stunning-look among these Final Fantasy ladies?

princess_rinoa1
For me, it's Rinoa Heartilly.... She is very beautiful.

Kitoky
do we really need a whole seperate thread from Ff?

TrAnCeDuO
hey! wheres terra dammit!?

Jace_Rave
well the prettiest one depends on which way you're looking at her. Drawn, lowest grade graphics, middle grade graphics, or CG graphic (best grade)
in drawn: Tifa & Rinoa
LGs: Quistis
MGs: Rikku
CG: Lulu

JKozzy
Go Rikku! eek!

Trinity_Matrix
Ehh...this should be in the video games forum, I think...

Anyway, you forgot my favorite, Lenne sad But she's not a playable character, unfortunately...so I picked Lulu, my second favorite yes

darknessweapon
well, since i am 14, i will have to say rikku, she's sexy and hot for a video game...lol!

Collidor
i think tifa is most bold of all of them and she has
a unique personality but then again i like girls
who push there own wait
!theyre real good in bed!

BakaXero
i voted Rikku
but i prefer the X version more then the X-2 version

crazy_c
Rinoa

Asami
Quistis. They made her very attractive, if only they were real huh? It wouldn't be so weird fantasizing about them then.

el_barto
Three words: Video Game Forum

BTW: Rinoa

Lord Ryugen
I'm going to be different and say Aerith. Why you ask? Because she's perfect dammit!

Northstar_Freak
Rinoa Haertilly for me... I fell in love with her...

Mystic_Gohan
Yuna is the BEST (Godess) love love love love

Garnet
Garnet is really pretty.

Gemini no Saga
I voted Rinoa(in French version : Linoa^^ lol)...she's very pretty and funny. Her love's story with Squall is...touchinghttp://smileyonline.free.fr/images/gif/amour/vignette/thumbnails/BooLilou_gif.gif

Holy Man
i'd have to say tifa, she's sexy wink

animeelf
that's a really hard one :/ i'm stuck between rinoa and quistis.. but i chose quistis because of this one picture i've seen..
and this is it..even though i've seen it in better colour:
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/art/quistiscgart.jpg

arg..if you can't see that pic here!: http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/art/quistiscgart.jpg

archangel_I_am
id have to say aerith even though in cg id say ruinoa but out of cg shes pretty ugly so id go with aerith well because shes PERFECT!!!!!

animeelf
sheesh that was a mouthful wink lol

greywind7h31337
LOL theres like 50 out there already.

id have 2 say rikku

greywind7h31337
QUOTE]Originally posted by darknessweapon
well, since i am 14, i will have to say rikku, she's sexy and hot for a video game...lol!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyclops
Aeris

((The_Anomaly))
GOKU!!! ..........lol

Ironman 66
rikku

BlackMamBA
Rikku won the the award @ G Phoria.

theterminatorx
rikku is the hottest ff female

Parusa
Why isn't Paine in the pol ??? sad Oh well, then I'l go for Rinoa she is also pretty

Robo-Chocobo
WHY ISNT TERRA, CELES,RELM, OR ANY OF THE PRE-FF& CHARACTERS IN THE POOL? your all in need of a 16-bit a$$ kicking.

and seocndly, why is this in the anime/manga section. Final fatasy is a video game, so WHY IS IT IN THE ANIME SECTION!!!

ssj4goku
I am sorry Lulu is the hottest of them all with her silky smooth pale skin her dark purple lipstick and her lean slender body with a great but and huge breasts to boot. i would rather fantasise about her any day.

TrAnCeDuO
lets not forget that Final Fantasy 6 had CGI sequences that shown terra and celes...and i greatly prefer them over these ones

Guardian_Rikku
I'd say Rinoa smile But its close between her, Yuna, and Rikku.

BakaXero
am i able to change my mind?

ssj4goku
noooooo lulu all the way

EvilCap America
Well too bad there arent any characters form the SNES Days in the poll.Terra as far as im concerned could compete with any of them and was in the greatest game ever made too boot

Anyways ill go with Aeris.I hated Final Fantasy for Dummies more than ive ever hated any game before but Aeris was a bright beautiful spot that kept me playing it

Maylien
Who is Hume

Zahn Romanova
Happy DanceGO RIKKU Happy Dance
rolling on floor laughing GO RIKKU rolling on floor laughing
beer GO RIKKU beer
rock GO RIKKU rock
mobileGO RIKKU mobile

radioboy121
I like the concept of what Faris represented, so she probably is on the top of my list. Next would be Beatrix, then Raine (she wasn't playable, but was cute).

On the list, I would either go with Rinoa or Quistis.

ResEvil_4ever
Rikku in FF X-2 looks so much better than Rikku in FF X

Ya anyway Rikku is best out of all them all and like what zahn Ramanova
said
Happy Dance Go Rikku Happy Dance

rolling on floor laughing Go Rikku rolling on floor laughing

SaTsuJiN
I second that mad

Robo-Chocobo
WHY IS A VIDEO GAME THREAD IN THE ANIME MANGA SECTION? IT"S A GAME SERIES, NOT ANIME/MANGA mad

Lord Ryugen
I still say Aerith, I will always say Aerith. She was perfect in every way.

Ally McBeal
i think..i could turn lesbian for lulu..she's so beautiful and sexy!!
aersi is so pretty..and rikku too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.