The Simple Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asami
Who watches this? The show with Parish Hilton and Nichole Ritchie.

Those girls are SO funny!!! I've been hooked on it! Paris Hilton really looks like a model though I find Nichole Ritchie more attractive.

They do the silliest things, like harassing that boy's ex-gf!

Viper
It's funny now and then. I just watch because they're both so out of touch with common people that I almost feel sorry for them. Scratch that...I DO feel sorry for them.

eleveninches
Paris hilton is such a whore.

Have you seen the internet video of her??

I saw the 3 min one

alic88
so did i. is there a 42 minute version available?

eleveninches
I think there was at one time, but it got pulled after a lawsuit

Piggle Humsy
Yeh I watch it, Paris is such a dunce! And it's obvious Nicole is led around by her most of the time.
They are ignorant aswell, Yes it may be funny to watch but Im glad im not their parents coz I'd be so ashamed of the way they have acted on t.v so far, They have no respect for anyone but themselves.
And the ridiculous site of Paris strutting infront of the wardobe mirror to see how she looked was hilarious.. what goes on in her head.. oh yeah NOTHING!
Still it makes good viewing! stick out tongue

Piggle one eye
x x x x

iluvpippin
i like tha show but think theyre both skanks!

eleveninches
/\yup. definately

Thorondor
the show is so obviously set up but its well done smile

Asami
I'd agree that the show is set up. Like the episode where they had to bake a pie and left it outside, it got caught on camera when the dog ate it! How convenient.

Dogbert
This show is a good example of how rich people are out of touch with reality.

Striel
I watched a couple episodes of the show, and I have to say, those girls are completely clueless. The way they treat people is horrible!

*Paris=goddess*
This is the best show ever, i love it, how could you not!!!!!

i love both Paris Hilton and Nicole Riche, so sweet and funny....love it!!

smile

*Paris=goddess*
god these people are fast...geez...LOL

claidisa_felton
i luv that show!!! i thought it wud b a piece of sh!t but they come across as really nice, funny girls. and paris is soooo bloody thin!!!

Viper
It's amusing at times. Although usually it makes me pity the girls more than it makes me laugh.

SlipknoT
It's funny just to watch and see how dumb they are, but it gets old

Darth Revan
I honestly don't see how you people can think they're sweet and funny. You ask me, they come across as complete b!tches. But good looking ones... whistle

Anyways... Rich people piss me off when they have little attitudes like that mad

SlipknoT
I know they're such asses mad

WindDancer
Okay, I watched like about 15 mins of the new show Paris and Nicole road whatever and is very obvious that this whole thing is stage and setup. No goddam county police force in the world would allowed two rich women to dress up in deputy uniforms (which they looked silly) and give them a patrol car so that they can pull over drivers. Is just plain stupid and so absurd! This show is fake and stupid.

manchichirtchit
i watched a few episodes of the first season, the one where they worked at a fast food joint and they jumble the letters on the board to say something nasty (forgot what it said. and when they got their pay checks, they were like "what are these? what do you do with them?" that was amusing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.