Atomic Kitten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Just had a music channel on TV in the background and they showed 3 from 1 artist. Well as you might understand it was Atomic Kitten. All three of the songs where cover versions, have they no pride? What a looser group, looked them up on the net and saw they are splitting up. Thank you very much for that move girls cause a more feeble and laughable attempt to be pop stars wont be found in at least, well guess until summer when a new BS girle pop group get a crappy hit. mad mad mad

PLEASE GIVE ME ARTISTS WHO KNOWS WHAT A GUITAR LOOK LIKE.

ONE SHOULD AT LEAST PLAY ONE INSTRUMENT TO BE ALLOWED TO RECORD

Corran
Finti, they are not splitting up, they are separating for a short while whilst one of them looks after her child, the other 2 will be doing a few solo things.

Asami
I just saw Jenny Frost on OK tv. She just said they're taking time out. The show had a caller that meant to ask a question instead she just yelled down the line "I just want to know why OK TV is so facking shyte!"

That Attomic Kitten girl just bursted out laughing, probably the best call she's ever heard on live tv

finti
furious crybabycensored

Corran
It's OK, Spice girls did the same and they aren't back together yet.

finti
Happy Dance Happy Dance beer

Bad Boy
Sorry to hear they hit Norway! Condolenses to you Finti!

PrefectRonnykin
atomac kittin sux

finti
thankswallbash

lil bitchiness
OMG, they are so bad, its tragic!!

PrefectRonnykin
you go bitchness! *bow*

they scare the holy bejeebiys out of me! sick messed wacko What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.