marvel team up movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

max
who would love to see a movie where spider-man fights the hulk or teams up with x-men? they do stuff like this all the time in the comics so i think this would make a great movie.

spider-venom
spiderman meets logan while batteling lizerd when logan sees his incredible talent he then introducis him to x-men to battle some ultimate villian they couldnt beet alone

Zephonim
It would be pretty cool, but I don't see it happening.

VenomVA
Would be nice but like Zeph said won't happen....too many movie companies involved. Only Crossover could be X-Men and Dare Devil cause Fox has them.

The Ones
why dont columbia and fox team up and create an ultimate marvel movie?

VenomVA
Politics in the Movie biz I would think...they probably would fight over who should get x amout of screen time, money, if someone dies who, etc..

VENOMfan
Hulk needs to tanggle with Sombody, but he would kill the movie versio of Wolverine. maybe Thing or hopefully Juggernuat

The Ones
is spidey and hulk owned by columbia or fox?

Zephonim
Spidey is owned by Sony. The movies won't work, the super hero movies take such a long time to make that they would get ion the way of the individual hero movies. Spidey won't team up with anyone because he makes too much money on his own movies.

The Ones
and it could be double money!!!

Zephonim
Not really. There are only so many people in the world who can see movies. It would have been tough for Spider-Man to have made more money.

Strider542
I think it would be interesting if Spiderman and the X-men joined to battle Dr. Doom, or Apocolypse, but then again, it could turn out to be a giant mess.

Ironman 66
spiderman and daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.