Kill Bill Vol. 2 - surprise-after-end-credits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
IMDB posted under the Kill Bill Vol. 2 page that it has a "surprise-after-end-credits ". All i can remember is that there was a simple, short outake from Vol. 1 after all the credits were through. I hope this is true, and i hope the projector didn't cut off to early or something. Could someone please tell me.

JKozzy
That's all we saw, just a "can I do that again?" for the eye-pulling out of Vol. 1

roundisfunny
This is discussed in this thread. Traditionally, such a treat after the end credits is called a monk's reward (since one needs the patience of a monk to sit through the entire credits).

sarahvma
I don't think so - I sat through all of the picture credits, then the black and white credits that come on when Uma's in the car and the strikes go through the dead people, and then I left when they had that huge rundown - damn, I can't believe I still missed something. Meh - I'll just wait till it comes on video.

dave123
maybe it only plays in certain regions/versions confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.