men rule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
in the battle thread, we rule so much they re making fun of valley girls... thats right, VALLEY GIRLS!!!

pixie1
sorry but......no girls rule and that is that!!

Nienna
Valley Girls (hahah Gals) are stupid sounding.
Men Rule in a shifty way...
But the race of Women has the true control! devil

silver_tears
without girls what..........wait who would you do roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
this thread has to be a joke!

Syren
Oh per-lease......

Even the title of this thread (created by a GUY) is pathetic roll eyes (sarcastic)

pixie1
women always get there own way angel its just the way the world works

Nienna
We have to...angel Otherwise we'd ditch all the guys...stick out tongue

Syren
angel

Just posted that coz y'all did. And I'm a chick.

Darth Revan
Matt dude you're hardly a "man" roll eyes (sarcastic)

And why wouldn't people make fun of valley girls? Everybody makes fun of them.

LarryTheArch
Only 1 guyresponded... hmmm....

Syren
I think he's prove women are the finer sex.

In posting this thread, he has copied a woman's idea, given it a lame-ass title and mentined Valley Girls in the first post.

Nice going Wee-Man.

LarryTheArch
thanx :d

LarryTheArch
WTF? stupid case sensitive smilie code... :MAD:

Raventheonly
We must'nt retreat into another thread, for that is a show of weakness...

pixie1
ohh look women won again
how suprizing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raventheonly
We haven't only one has straighed, and perhaps i can renlist him in a battle on your own ground !

Nienna
laughing

Linkalicious
until girls can change their own flat tires....men will always rule. stick out tongue

and sure...you can get on your little cell phones that us men bought you...but who you gonna call? Tow truck drivers are men.

You lose on both ends....Men win!

pixie1
no.......i win ... i always win and im not going to stop winning just bcoz i cant change a flat tire ......... you do have your uses but just give it up

we rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud

Raventheonly
We hold the armies and thats all i gotta say... of course a few well placed women can easily change thier loyalty.... but thats why we'll execute every 10th man!

pixie1
*bats eye lids and pouts* i win

Linkalicious
K can i ask a serious question and get a serious response?

Raven & Pixie...what's your favorite band or type of music? I'm doing a report for a class...

pixie1
rock i dont have a band coz i go through fazes

Linkalicious
band please...

LarryTheArch
stick out tongue

Nienna
Can I vote? smile

pixie1
mmm metalica ... stained .... nirvana

LarryTheArch
staind is kewl!!!

Linkalicious
please do Nienna

LarryTheArch
whered she go?

Raventheonly
Rock but, all over the map.... Therion is the only band i can think of right now otherthen a bunch 70's ones and the usual jaded...

pixie1
i do live stained at high volums in a nightclub so loud it makes your whole body vibrate

Linkalicious
K thanks for proving my point ladies...

Without men...you wouldn't have good music. You suck we rule!

pixie1
id write it my self and id still have wicked music so..... ner

Raventheonly
Um i'm not a lady lol... and have you ever even heard of Therion... um death metal?

pixie1
im going to bed ..... but b4 i go i would like to say

WOMEN WIN!!!

LarryTheArch
women rule jack and shit. And jack left town whenhe found out you ruled him

Linkalicious
Without men 98% of popular music would not exsist.

Sports? forget about it...

Oprah Winfrey, Jenny Jones, and Ricki Lake....gee thanks for sharing them with us...but you can take them back.

Enya, Missy Elliot, the Dixie Chicks...keep those too.

Now that i think about it...women have two roles. You're either better be a cheerleader, or please get your butts back in the kitchen because me and the children i helped you spawn are hungry.

pixie1
mad *shocked* omfg!!!!!!!!!!!

you wot be saying that when i walk all over you in stileto heals!!

Linkalicious
is that before or after you trip and stumble?

or wait...should we let you walk around and develop some blisters on your heel first?

pixie1
i dont trip or srumble but if i did id make sure my knee ended up in a sutible place

LarryTheArch
i highly doubt that, considering how lame you appear by thinking you win by simply sdaying you do

Nienna
big grin I like Hard Rock...and I bet on my life that none of you have heard of the group Skillet. Anyway, that's my vote and I'm done rambling. stick out tongue

pixie1
it is a proven fact that women always win im sorry if you dont like it but it is the way it is

Raventheonly
You know she's right, at least in an arguement... they just ignore your words...

pixie1
right i am going to bed now!!
link i thought you always stayed nutrel sad

Nienna
Not all women stay in the kitchen...I can't cook ANYTHING. And hell if I get married the man's gonna do the cooking not me! I'll watch my basketball and football, thank you.

LarryTheArch
proven fact? laughing nice, but it isnt a fact. A fact is TRUTH, not a messed-up convention in some psychotic fool'as mind.

pixie1
i am perfectly sane roll eyes (sarcastic)
and i always win arguments mainly coz men get tired after the 3rd round and cave in laughing out loud

Raventheonly
learned that the hard way.. they just have far more talking training...

LarryTheArch
really so the only way you win is by presenting maimed and off-balance logic until the man stops caring about argueing with your perfectly unintelligent self?

Fallen Jedi
LTA you know i love you, but seriously.

Rogue Jedi
in my experience, women like arguing more than men. sometimes, when a man gives up, the women assumes she has won, but this aint true. the man is just like "enoguh, i give up"

BackFire
If women ruled so much then they would be in charge of the world. They aren't.

If women ruled so much, there would be a woman president on the horizon, there isn't, and probably never will be.

If women were so smart they wouldn't cry everytime something frusturated them.

If women were supperior then they would build the things they use and be able to tell if something was wrong with the car by something other then waiting for smoke to come out of the hood.

Women don't rule, hell, they just recently got the right to vote, and even that was just done to shut them all up.

Rogue Jedi
wow...you are on your own, bro.

Linkalicious
Brilliant! simply Brilliant!!!

Raz Jr
the maker of this thread does not represent myself or the rest of my gender no

yerssot
but the idea?

Agent Phillips
Nice to see there's one guy on this thread whose mind isn't stuck in the stone age.

Also Backfire, you have no idea how much I would like to castrate you with a rusty steak knife right now *grins maniacally*

yerssot
somehow I think the joke is slightly getting out of hand

Linkalicious
and i'm allegedly the one that gets worked up over the subject...

Agent Phillips
I'm sorry, but sexism is just one of my pet peeves. I'm not saying that women are better than men, but men aren't better than women either.

Besides, I didn't really mean that castration thing.

I have anger management issues.

Linkalicious
Well just for the record...your sex started the whole superiority deal. Men are just defending themselves.

Agent Phillips
Like I said, I'm not saying that women are better, I'm annoyed at the girls who started this as well.

§pearhead
Hey people, just forget it. If you're like me, you don't care! smile

Agent Phillips
Good thinking *calms down and pretends this whole 'battle of the sexes' thing never happened*

Storm
Woman is the companion of man, man the companion of woman, gifted with equal mental capacity.

Agent Phillips
^Nicely said

yerssot
well, my pet peeve is that some women alway say "equal rights!!!" and at the slightest thing go "but I'm a woman!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agent Phillips
For the record I don't do that.

yerssot
For the record: I wasn't talking about you

Agent Phillips
For the record: I knew that, I was just saying

silver_tears
and that is why I actually like you happy

silver_tears
Not like we all voted for it, Syren started it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raz Jr
lets put it like this

SOME women are superior to men

SOME men are superior to women

there are 6 billion people in the world

we cannot divide these into 2 groups of "male" and "female" no it's impossible, WAY too vague

Clovie
they don't.

Raz Jr
who don't?

Clovie
it was to the topic
men don't rule.

no1 rules.

Raz Jr
yes smart girl yes

Clovie
tx

Raz Jr
np

Linkalicious
no way I rule!

but not because i'm a man....it's just because I rule!

Clovie
laughing

Devalion
Only Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers and so on rule.....and even they can't do it right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.