Im a pummped up dude who thinks all females are worthless, form!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I have read some very...anti female comments in the 'Battle of The Sexes thread, so I decided to give males to whom this form applies to fill it in.
happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im a pumped up dude who think all females are dumb and worthless form

Your hate posts and prejudie remarks are unimportant to us females, and in an effort to make it easier for us to post your pathetic blatherings on the Net for the whole world to laugh at, we have instituted this nice form for you to fill out.

My name is:________

I have nicknamed my penis:______________

I wish to include the following gratuitous and totally irrelevant information in a hopeless attempt to give more credibility to my pointless drivel:

Penis size:______

I.Q.: ________

Income level: _______

Prestigious University I am attending/have attended:_____

I have the following University Degree(s):_____

(Note: it is easier for us to pretend to believe your fake credentials if you spell Ph.D correctly.)

Number of prostitutes that find me so attractive they would have sex with me for free:_________

Number of times I have been salesman of the month at BillyJoeBob's Used Car Emporium:__________

I think all females, and especially lil bitchiness:
(check all that you feel apply)

___ have no life
___ are ugly
___ couldn't get laid if they tried
___ are lesbians that play with their dildos all day
___ are stupid
___ obviously haven't had a REAL man, like me
___ should be nicer to men, and hold their hand when they cross the street
___ will bring about the end of the world with their unladylike ways

Please Note: If you are writing in to request a date with a girl from KMC, please include your credit card number and the URL to a naked picture of yourself that we can laugh at and forward to your employer.

Check here if the following applies to you:

___I wish to include a long, rambling diatribe about my worthless existence and lack of erection for all the world to read. I have given up on life.

(Add your stupid comments here)

Worthlessly yours,

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

I have no idea what you're talking about since I've never even looked in that "Battle of the Sexes" thread...

pixie1
lol laughing out loud go you!!!

Nienna
laughing Go lil! big grin

StinkFist462
laughing out loud

pixie1
id piss my self if someone filled it in

leatherface12
laughing out loud

Tex
Pumped up dude!?!? eek!

Where!?! smokin'

lil bitchiness
Nowhere yet, or so it seems this form doesnt apply to anyone eek!

Linkalicious
uhhh news flash!

That whole damn thread is anti-male. You girls started the fight...surprise surprise

LarryTheArch
smile
i checked all the options
smile

G.P
=> Lil laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Nivvy
Ahh.
Nice to see this places Standards managed to slip even Lower.
Since last i was here.

Nice to catch up on the Current Events though, Cheers Lil.

lil bitchiness
Thanks!wink

lil bitchiness
happy Im happy for you.

Its people like you, that form was made for!!

LarryTheArch
YAY!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
so that thread was made for 13 year old children....WOW! point WELL proven.

lil bitchiness
happy Wow, you are so bright.

Go fill in a form!! happy

That is....if it isnt too difficult to understand it and follow the instructions or understand whats the form about confused

If you are having troubles, ask your girlfriend to help you, she'll know!!

JKozzy
Im a pumped up dude who think all females are dumb and worthless form

Your hate posts and prejudie remarks are unimportant to us females, and in an effort to make it easier for us to post your pathetic blatherings on the Net for the whole world to laugh at, we have instituted this nice form for you to fill out.

My name is: Stan

I have nicknamed my penis: Princess Fifi

I wish to include the following gratuitous and totally irrelevant information in a hopeless attempt to give more credibility to my pointless drivel:

Penis size: 11 inches

I.Q.: 135

Income level: $25,000

Prestigious University I am attending/have attended: Cornell University

I have the following University Degree(s): Bachelor's in Medical Science

(Note: it is easier for us to pretend to believe your fake credentials if you spell Ph.D correctly.)

Number of prostitutes that find me so attractive they would have sex with me for free: 23

Number of times I have been salesman of the month at BillyJoeBob's Used Car Emporium: Only once sad I try though! happy

*check* have no life
*check* are ugly
*check*couldn't get laid if they tried
*check*are lesbians that play with their dildos all day
*check*are stupid
*check*obviously haven't had a REAL man, like me
*check* should be nicer to men, and hold their hand when they cross the street
*check* will bring about the end of the world with their unladylike ways

Please Note: If you are writing in to request a date with a girl from KMC, please include your credit card number and the URL to a naked picture of yourself that we can laugh at and forward to your employer.

*check*I wish to include a long, rambling diatribe about my worthless existence and lack of erection for all the world to read. I have given up on life.

(Add your stupid comments here)

Uh... yup.

Worthlessly yours,

Stan THE MAN

Nienna
laughing

Go Kozzy! big grin

Linkalicious
My name is:_Brent Triplett__

I have nicknamed my penis:_Your Master....and Commander_

Penis size:_7 1/4___(that's inches you metric users)

I.Q.: __132___

Income level: _$45,000/yr__

Prestigious University I am attending/have attended:_San Diego State University____

I have the following University Degree(s):__AA___(going on Bachelor at University California Irvine)

Number of prostitutes that find me so attractive they would have sex with me for free:__prostitutes...much like women who hate men...are trash__

Number of times I have been salesman of the month at BillyJoeBob's Used Car Emporium:__Zero...i have a real job unlike you girls...get back to the kitchen!__

___ have no life
___ are ugly
___ couldn't get laid if they tried
___ are lesbians that play with their dildos all day
___ are stupid
_X_ obviously haven't had a REAL man, like me
_X_ should be nicer to men, and go fix their damn dinner before we cut off your credit card that we pay for
_X_ will bring about the end of the world with their ignorant attempts at putting down men

_X_I wish to include a long, rambling diatribe about my worthless existence and lack of erection for all the world to read. I have given up on life.

Stupid comment: after looking at you and your rotund self for the past 15 years...how am i supposed to be aroused enough to stay erect? I'm a man not a miracle worker...

There hope you're happy....because if i'm supposed to feel bad, i don't.

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
I knew there was gonna be someone on the forums to whom this applied. Ah well, thats where you're at...happy

Darth Revan
Wow, that stuff is actually true for Link laughing you're just making a jackass of yourself, buddy smart

Linkalicious
gotcha to laugh didn't i?

LarryTheArch
Yep!!!

Linkalicious
I take it that Revan's comment was made because i'm not affraid to admit my real size. But that's ok...probably better than most. Average is supposedly 6 and i'm only 5'8

LarryTheArch
really. im 13 and mine is... cough6cough

Linkalicious
thanks for coughing...could you make it any more obvious that you are stretching the truth...or perhaps you're stretching something else

LarryTheArch
what did I do... it is actually six! ok 5 and a half...

Darth Revan
LTA is a filthy little liar, what can I say? laughing

LarryTheArch
Im not lying, either you are seriosuly under par, or I am seriosuly over par. Im not lying. Dont accuse me of lying of my size again. Ever.

Linkalicious
getting out the ruler can be sooo fun as a young boy. laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

LarryTheArch
ruler? laughing

Linkalicious
sorry...we have a plethora of cultures and countries on this site. To be more politcally correct...we can use a meter stick!

LarryTheArch
er... not as funny

Darth Revan
Rulers have centimeters on 'em too, you know roll eyes (sarcastic)

LarryTheArch
yes. I am not stupid though. Unlike you, I dont regularly confuse centimeters with inches

Darth Revan
no expression

Rogue Jedi
whats this, all this?

Raventheonly
exeptionally g a y stuff...

Rogue Jedi
seems to be.

LarryTheArch
u calling me gay? mad

eleveninches
Michael
Big Ben
Not Earning (student)
UMIST, Manchester, England
None Yet

Rogue Jedi
dude, you are gonna get banned if you dont watch your step.

JKozzy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Matrix_man
laughing out loud lil rulez!

Raz Jr
MM>
Please Note: If you are writing in to request a date with a girl from KMC, please include your credit card number and the URL to a naked picture of yourself that we can laugh at and forward to your employer. yes

Rogue Jedi
uh...ok.

LarryTheArch
Erm... uhh....

Rogue Jedi
yabba dabba doo!!!

Syren
laughing

Milla, marry me?

big grin

lil bitchiness
Oh yes!! cool

laughing out loud

Smiling_Sadly
now this is one sad thread!! laughing yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.