what are good things about milk ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StinkFist462
ok this is a weird question .. but im serious .. what are some good things milk does for your body ... ( not for the lactose intolerant people )

HockeyHorror
OFF TOPIC: Did u know that only humans and armadillos can have Leprocy?

StinkFist462
yes

Raventheonly
Hmmm, its thick and you can add chocolate, know any other drink you can add chocolate to?

StinkFist462
milk eek!

Agent Phillips
You can add chocolate to lemonade. It just isn't a good idea sick Neither is adding chips or cheese... just take my word for it.

xxXsarahXxx
milk has calcium which helps yah bone structure or sumting along those lines...

eleveninches
The best thing about milk is where you get it from. BOOBIES!!

Agent Phillips
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
Milk has 8 grams of protein per glass which grows strong muscles which is good and also it has calcium which produces Strong bones and fights osteoporoses as women get older. It tastes great and when you have it with freshly made cookies its DA BOMB

Evil1
I don't really like milk sick

xxXsarahXxx
i like milkshakes..spesh strawberry flavourbig grin

DeNiro
Welll i am a crazy weight lifter and on one of my diets all i drank was water and milk and i usally drank a gallon and a half of water a day during my workout and also a gallon of milk a day

Evil1
Milkshakes are good. But I just can't drink plain milk. I just start gagging.

Rogue Jedi
the best thing about milk is when you dip chips ahoy cookies in it.

speiderman
Milk is an ingredient in ice cream. Which accounts for my favorite flavor cookies and cream.

how about them apples?

Rogue Jedi
one word....cereal.

DeNiro
Milk and Cocoa puffs eek!

Rogue Jedi
good one!!!

DeNiro
hell yea I luv cocoa puffs there the shiz nay

Rogue Jedi
i like frosted mini wheats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.