relationship question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
i've been "seeing" this girl for about a month...
but like, its more than that....
i can tell by the way that she looks at me...
the only reason she doesnt want me to be her "boyfriend" is cuz of sumthin bad that happened w/her ex (n i dont know wut it was...)
anyways....
she has a ridiculously busy schedule...
is it wrong for me to feel like im missin out on sumthin cuz we barely get to see each other? like even weekends is difficult....
i was lucky spring break...she didnt have a lot goin on...n easter n prom n such...but like, i wont be able to take her out for at least 2 weeks from now...n me n her have never actually been on a date alone...which is what i want to do...
my problem is that the time we've spent together is so wonderful that i want more of it, but i know thats selfish n all...
is it wrong to feel this way? to want to be w/her a lot?
im not tellin her to make time for me, im tryin to get her to find time for me in her life...cuz it seems as tho im low on the priorites list...n i can deal w/that for a while, cuz i dont expect her to drop everything cuz of me...but how could i possibly get more involved in her life?
especially when she makes it kinda hard to get in...
i guess this is jus my lovesick rant...cuz im not really askin a question...more like moral support...
if i care enough about her, its worth it to hang in there rite? especially after the first time we kissed...which was incredible...i mean, can u tell a lot from a kiss (she was my first so im not positive) but if u can...then im pretty sure she feels the same way about me as i do about her...she kisses me more than i kiss her...
anyways...im tired n i guess jus a lil bit depressed from my overall crappy day today...

Fire
there's nothing wrong with wanting to spend more time with your girlfriend, just take into account that she has a lot fo things going on but that doesn't mean that she doesn't love you or anything

Chelsea23
I don't think it is anything wrong with liking her alot. I guess I will just say this instead of putting it in a long sentence...I can tell you just want her to be happy, and you seem like a very patient guy, and you aren't trying to have her make time for you in her busy schedule for you. I hope that it works out to where you get to see each other alot more though, it will sooner or later. G-Luck

forumcrew
well he said its not his girlfriend.. just try to be there for her, if shes buys and still has issues from a past relationship its not good for her to get in one yet, hang out when you can and be her friend, give it time and worry about making things more serious later. by the way how old are you guys?

~Angel~
Well, if there's still something from her past relationship haunting her, I think it may take her some time. Maybe she isn't ready to jump into another relationship.

Be patient.

If you are willing to wait, and just be her friend until she is ready to be more than friends, it will be worth it.

If and when you do date her, I think it would be wise to discuss relationship problems that either of you have had. It would prevent history from repeating itself if you both know what to and not to do.

realworlddreams
ok...let me clarify...we are in a relationship already...
people who arent in a relationship dont kiss every few minutes when they're together...we do...people dont kiss each other like we did a few times when they're not in a relationship...
i am IN a relationship w/her...its simply a matter of "titles" (i.e., BF/GF)
anyways...my point is that its increasingly difficult to bear w/the fact that i never know when the next time we're gonna be able to go out cuz shes so busy...
but i guess things are turing out fine...i see her twice a day for a few mins...n then we get together every once an a while for no less than 4 hrs...so i mean, its not like we never get to see each other...i dont think i could ever do a long distance thing unless we could figure sumthin out so that we could see each other (webcams maybe?)
but that doesnt matter cuz i dont really have a problem...

Asami
I haven't seen my bf in over a month, can't say I'm too bothered either as its exam period.

Do you believe in "treat them mean, keep them keen?" If you do, don't!
Treating them mean just makes you a wanker.

Fire
well the long distance thin can work. not very nice but it can, then again I;m one of those dreamers who believes that love can conquer everything

Devalion
It will be worth hanging on for her but you've got to ask yourself, how long are you prepared to wait?

realworlddreams
im willing to hang on to her forever... everything about her amazes me.
like i said, i do get to c her, we studied for a test together today...
its fun to flirt w/her...cuz we're so blatant that its not even flirting anymore...lol
i'll do wutever i need to to hang on to what we have, and i know that it'll get better over time, i started this thread thinking that i couldnt deal w/waiting so long, but i realize that i can, and that it doesnt matter if you have to wait for something if you really care about it, becasue when it comes it'll be thta much better.

Devalion
I wish you the best!

realworlddreams
its days like this that i wish she werent so busy all the time...

Tptmanno1
Well people have things to do.
My advice is just stick it out and make sure she knows that you want to get to gether with her and you really enjoy being with her and I think it should all work out.

realworlddreams
notice the total change in emotions here but;
its emotionally and physically draining to try n get her to find (not make) time for me...so basically, heres how its goin;
im not gonna push anymore (she knows how i feel), im not gonna ask (she knows i wanna date her); im jus gonna live (cuz i really cant do this anymore);
basically, when she decides that she can afford to find the time in her life for me, then im waitin for her, but im not gonna dedicated my life to finding ways for us to be together, cuz those times are far and few between.
shes managed to break my heart not w/words or actions but lack thereof...
but dont get me wrong; i still love her, i want to be w/her, an im not givin up...but shes left me stranded an im not playin that anymore...me n her will be sumthin eventually, but ive done all i can...now its her turn.

realworlddreams
nobody call me a jerk plz, but i talked to her about how tough it is trying to be patient...
anyways...
she sed that she felt really bad not cuz she doesnt have time for me, but rather that she made little or no effort to find time for me, but anyways...
we're goin out this coming saturday, so its gonna b nice, finally jus the two of us, which will be our first real date...
so im pretty happy...
especially after how bad last nite sucked...i was goin crazy iwas mad n sad n confused n upset all at once...n kinda yelled at one of her best friends...but that was a serious moment of weakness n me bein a jackass...n its over now...
it worked out ok...thankfully

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.