Have you ever grown a beard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Have you ever grown a full beard before. If so, how long was it?

eleveninches
I've just shaved off one that I was growing from last October (2003), and it was about 4 inches long.

Fallen Jedi
honestly, i don't like the whole beard thing. kinda a turn off for me.

BackFire
yep, I usually get a small beard every now and then because I'm to lazy to shave regularly. I always have a goatee going though.

Rogue Jedi
i like being clean shaven. guys, most women prefer a smooth face. i shave every night.

Super-Man-Lives
i got a beard. it is about five inches. a big black bushy beard. i braid the ends togeter like static-X. i ride bikes and it gets cold, thats why i grew the thing. it blows around like the top of my head. call me BLACK BEARD with a black hog.

pixie1
ummm..no.. for some reason roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil1
Yeah I hate the beard. I don't mind it if the guy hasn't shaved in a few days but that's it.

ivrith
my beard is nice, or so i am told.

pixie1
^is the exception to the rule

ivrith
ooh thank you embarrasment rolling on floor laughing

pixie1
hug

glenn
i haven't grown a beard. Yet.

ivrith
rock thumb up whistle

glenn
Whats the whistling one for then huh.

ivrith
it was in response to pixie

glenn
oh. OK

pixie1
shush dont tell stick out tongue

ivrith
wink

glenn
come on. SPILL THE BEANS

pixie1
now that would be tellin

glenn
i know. Come on spill the beans please. I can keep a secret

pixie1
ask him stick out tongue

ivrith
you can clean the damn beans up afterwards too :-)

glenn
just tell me. Please

ivrith
ivrith + pixie = love

pixie1
hug

Clovie
never happened to me stick out tongue

eleveninches
/\thats good to hear.
I am now beard-free, not having shaved for about half a year.

Clovie
and how long it grew?

eleveninches
about 3 inches

Clovie
inches again.....

*counts 3 mal 2.46... *

eleveninches
about 7.5 cm.

Does anybody here shave their pubes?
I do sometimes, but only about once a week

WindDancer
I don't grow a beard. Only a short goatee. happy

Atlantas
*considers that's she's a she* nope can't say as I have

glenn
Won't grow a beard until i'm old and retired.

Night all. Talk to ya later.

Rogue Jedi
i used to wear a goat, but no more.

big gay kirk
I grew a moustache in the sixth form as a bet... won fifty pounds, altogether... then I grew a beard because I was fed up of shaving... that was when I was twenty five... at 32 I had a beard that I could fork and plait and tuck in my belt, and a ponytail down to my bum... then I had it all shaved off for charity... I still have a beard, but now i keep it short... i much prefer it to being clean shaven...

speiderman
I am clean shaven now but December of 2003 I grew a beard. It didn't look so good.

Rogue Jedi
i am thinking about growing a fu manchu.

realworlddreams
i had a goatee for a few months...n then one day my dad wouldnt give me money till i shaved it off...but it took him 2 days to even notice it was gone...lol
i never had a mustache tho...i hate hair on my upper lip...even when i shave i hate like, shadows on my lip...i think that its nasty

Rogue Jedi
my hair gets brittle when i grow it out.

speiderman
Or whenever I grow it out the hairs are different lengths. Some are short some are long. lol

realworlddreams
now i could feasibly shave twice a day it grows so fast...it pisses me off...i hate facial hair for the most part...(n so does my gf, but thats besides the point) n my sideburns grow unevenly...n DAMN RASER!!!

glenn
i save 3 times a week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.