Battle of the sexes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thee_superman
Who would win out of the male superhero's (DC@Marvel) Vs The Female superhero's (DC@Marvel)?

wolverine8888
that not fair at all lol i just tell 5 hero that no superhero girl can beat. superman spiderman hulk wolverine greenlantern thor

norrin radd
humm, and what about pheonix.

wolverine8888
well I know wolverine had two time when he could of killed her but he thought she was jean and coudlent bring him self to do it. but ya she brobly the only girl who could I for got about her

Magee
OK i have absoloutley no idea what u just said. Ur last post had 6 superheros, not 5 and the fems dont have a chance.

wolverine8888
shit ur right opps my bad

norrin radd
hey wolverine8888 logan could only beat the pheonix if jean grey is sleeping, lololol, sleeping or stoned.

wolverine8888
well then I quess she was sleeping when he was going to kill her but coudlent do it. thou i wouldent call it relay a fight he kinda just nocked her over and had his claws to her throught. thou i dont relay think phinx full power any one but superman could beat

norrin radd

wolverine8888
I know i said wolverine woudl lose lol I just said he did twice have the chance to kill her and dident take it. yes I am not makign this up. phoenix is strong true but she can't beat all the male super hero her self might I add some peopel arnt effected bye telepaths

norrin radd

wolverine8888
still ur talken about all the amle superhero vs her dude silfver surfer and superman alone brobly coudl take her and were nto talking abotu rachell summer that was a alternet time

wolverine8888
male superhero

norrin radd

wolverine8888
true wasent nate grey turn evil and kill bye wolverine even thou nate grey supose to be liek the strongest telepath. beign a telepath isent to sue ful when the person can turn in rage lol. any ways the phoenix problem is very very confusing

wolverine8888
use ful

norrin radd
that really depends on the situation, wolverine also killed magneto, and do you really think that in a fight wolverine stands a chance against the master of magnetism, off course not.

in a one to one battle nate grey would win against wolverine, easily.

wolverine8888
wolverien kill magneto what? I seen them fight a punch of tiems and wolverine has hurt magneto pritty badly. but I dotn knwo how he kill magneto I do rember ever seeign that. also he did fight nate grey him self.

wolverine8888
wolverine fought nate grey in a one on one and he was the winner cuz nate amde wolverien go crazy and wolverien just ripped him to shredds

wolverine8888
i think the amle super hero would wipe the floor with the girls

wolverine8888
male

wolverine8888
soem oen make a list of all the girl super hero so we can see how these fights would go down

norrin radd

wolverine8888
wolverien and nate grey his evil liek twin or some hting I for get what they call him made wolverine go insane and then is telepath attack are no use to him when wolverine is his rage because he does not think so the evil nate wich if u want I will get the x-men guide and quote it for u was his own fault in the end why he died. also some one needs to shwo all the girls from comic cuz I seoruly can't rember like any att all

norrin radd

wolverine8888
my abd it cable son tyler who is more power ful then nate and his name that u might know is genesis. "tyler overreached himself by driving wolverine temporarily insane, and was slain by the clawed feral mutant"

norrin radd

wolverine8888
doesent tell he baiscly the son of cable but he more power full then stryfe who is mroe power full the nate

wolverine8888
they don't tell his powers I dont know why thou kinda gay byt he beaten cabel and almost killed him but cabel was saved

wolverine8888
sorry i couldent be mroe use full

norrin radd

wolverine8888
well stryf is nate because stryfe can use his full power unlike cable.

norrin radd

eleveninches
Marvel:
Psylocke,
Emma Frost,
Rogue,
Jean,
Rachel,
Storm,
Polaris,
Sage,
Kitty,
Illyana
Jubilee,
X23,
Maddelyne Pryor,
Syryn,
Mystique,
Dazzler,
Magma,
Susan Storm,
Scarlet Witch,
Cassandra Nova,
Elektra,
Natasha,
Phyla,
Moondragon,
Stepford Cookus (esme, sophie, Mindee, ???, ???)
Thor (univese X version),
Mystique,
Destiny,

DC:
Wonder Woman,
Catwoman,
Hawkgirl,
Supergirl,
Batwoman

wolverine8888
thank u

spider-venom
wow wolverine8888 your spelling really sucks major cock how old are you 11 ??????

wolverine8888
cuz I typing fast well doing many other things as well

wolverine8888
be for it was a 11 ur old I have only had this name for maby a day my bro had it be for

FrothByte
out of curiousity, wolverine8888, how old ARE you?

wolverine8888

Wynndar
hey, if i find myself being chased by a feral wolverine and i posses the power of flight....he wouldnt get my ass!!!

wolverine8888
I don't see the piont in u sating that lol but either way u be running away lol so u would lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.