My Kidney Biopsy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
After the doctors not being able to perform the operation on Friday due to blood clotting problems and my blood pressure still being too high, I had my kidney biopsy today. They had to give me an IV that stimulated my platelits to help my blood clot. It started out as a fun experience. I was awake for the whole thing and they did it with this huge needle that was about a foot long and it was thick. The numbing shot kind of hurt as well. They said, "Now this is going to feel a bit like a bee sting..." TO MY KIDNEY! However, the only part that really sucked was the 6 hour waiting period afterwards. Its one thing to lay on a bed for 6 hours, but it really sucks when you aren't suppose to move your upper torso. I was dead tired but I was so stiff and uncomfortable that I couldn't sleep. The laying still for 6 hours was practically unbarable. Please, when I get old, if I just have to lay in a hospital bed forever, kill me. Just put the pillow over my face and push as hard as you can.

DeNiro
I hope u get better bro and everything turns out for the best good luck thumb up

Peace
D

burlyman
That's amazing! yes

DeNiro
whats so amazing about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.