have you watched a Alfred Hitchcock interveiw?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
i'm sorry, the guys movies are good, but the guy is one of the most boring twats god ever put breath in. he talks about 5 words a minute, speaks about himself in the third person and not only that but when refering to himself in the 3rd person he calls himself "one."
and if the ledgend is true, he wasn't even there on the day they shot the ledgendary "shower scene," and neither was Anthony Perkins. and then he didn't want any music to be played over the scene, they had to spend ages talking him into it. and he didn't do any of the outside shots, he didn't even get out of the car on those shots that are made outside

roundisfunny
Yeah, I've read a couple of disturbing things about him, too, like that he used to refer to all actors as "cattle", and that he had a disturbingly obsessive crush on Tippi Hendren.

Still--many legendary directors have had some famous moments that came about of others' inspirations. Harrison Ford is said to have come up with the "shoot the Arab swordsman scene" in "Raiders", and recommended it to Spielberg.

Zilverz
Tabby,

The things you said makes it sounds like Alfred has "Character" to me. Weird people are interestings and fun (:

tabby999
but when you listen he dosn't come across as interesting or fun. more like a jabba the hut stand in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.