Ghosts, Spells, and the Supernatural...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Costa
Anyone who wants to have a serious discusion about this particular subject...please come here...if you're not a believer, please do not come here and make fun of the people who do...thank you...

WindDancer
If you want a serious discussion move this to the GDF. Or else be prepare for some waaaay off topic comments. wink

Costa
Thank you..I know that idiots are gonna come here...but hopefully, the smart ones are gonna come too...

xxXsarahXxx
wuhoooooo- i was a ghost once at halloween...i had a ahite sheet with holes in it for my eyesbig grin *kinda on the topic* laughing

Raz
Moving to the GDF...

Gregory
Ghosts ... maybe, although I don't believe in them. Spells ... no. Other paranormal claims ... depends on the claim.

Evy_O
Not making fun of anyone, I don't believe in ghosts/spells/anything supernatural and believe that everything can be reached back to a scientific explanation yes

§pearhead
Yea...like Evy, I'm kinda skeptic, but not close-minded. GIve me HARD proof of something, not claims and witnesses, and I might believe some of these things.

Evy_O
Even better, I'd like to see it rather than someone to "prove it" to me
But even then, I'd still be suspicious messed

WindDancer
Science will always consider things like these as superstitions. They might even go as far as calling it "ignorance". But I don't see that way. For me the Occult does exist. I cannot prove it, yet I don't want to dismissed it. There is something in nature that we humans haven't understand yet. Sure we can discover the mechanics of certain thing through Physics. Still, there is more to it. What is the true essence behind nature? Can the Occult really explain things such as phenomenons? (sp?). Probably yes, but it does require extensive research of things that are out there in Nature.

§pearhead
I agree, there is something else that humanity doesn't entirely understand. There's math, physics, chemistry, and a dozen more science and maths that help humans understand things. However, and I don't consider this ignorance, just skepticism, I believe it's best to wait until these supernatural occurances are proven with some kind of institute we haven't discovered yet. Until then, they're just that; supernatural phenomena with no explanataion.

PhantomQueen
ok so you are saying that there is no such thing as supernatural but yet when you see it for your self you beleve and the people who have seen dead people are lieing or just plain crazy the eye doesn't always see what is there!

Gregory
I can't really understand this, but I do know that you're oversimplifying things. We ("We" being the skeptics) are not calling people liers or lunatics; we're simply suggesting that they might be mistaken.

Kaleanae
Physics
Metaphysics

§H@Ñ€
i'm believe ing spells... like the witch kinda thing. so, talk about that. i think that stuff sounds interesting! stick out tongue

Devalion
I love this sort of stuff....But I not sure about most of it....So it makes me think. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unicor777
hmmmm... everything depends from where you look at it. Like what was considered as magic lets say 300-500 years ago, today is science. Who would have take you for a normal dude if lets say 300-400 years ago you would tell people that "speaking though a box to other ppl, distanced miles an oceans away would be possibel"-computers and what I'm doing now. Or if you would have said that dialing couple of numbers would make it possible to hear the voice of anyone you wish and chat with that person. If anyone said this in the mid evil time would have been burned.
Enough history, who knows in the fiture what would be possible, to chat with ghost if they exist, to use more telephaty, telekinesis or teleportation (sorry for the spealing-not born english speaker) even fly!

and yes I agree there is more to this world then what we see....

big gay kirk
I met one of my friends a year after he died... so I definitely believe that there is something... I think there is a big difference between ghosts and spirits, though... "ghosts" are simply a playing back of an event that has been recorded on a crystalline lattice, such as stonework, triggered by someone sensitive to the vibrations of that lattice... this is why they are (a) tied to a certain spot, (b) only experienced by some people and not by others, and (c) more common in older houses and areas where rock is closer to the surface or exposed... spirits, on the other hand may be the essence of humanity, or may be a non-human being taking a form identifiable to the observer for whatever reason...

Costa
You all have good stuff to say...but the question is: Is there really something beyond the naked eye...something that we cant see...something that is watching are very lives...ghosts, spirits...you could call it whatever you want, but all I know is that I believe in this very subject...
You may all think I'm crazy, but I saw a ghost...a little girl...she is the reason I believe...

Darth Revan
Well, I'm not willing to say I believe in said beings... Though on the other hand, I don't not believe in them. I'm sort of in the middle on this one.

PhantomQueen
costa would you explain to people the same why you described it to me in school....i think they will be shocked...tell shawn to put his imput in this as well...and what he has seen....if you want to i mean.

Costa
Well...2 years ago, I was lying on bed. It was 1:30 in the morning, and I woke up...and before me stood a little girl. She was pale...she needed help. I obviously got scared as hell, but I learned to live with knowing that there was a presents in my own house...this may sound crazy to all of you...but I know that it's true...

Sacred Heart
Well what do I say? I've seen a lot of things in my lifetime lol (ya lifetime of 15 years)

Costa
You could start by telling us what you've seen Sacred Heart...

Sacred Heart
Well... the first thing I saw was a doctor... then my mom... then my dad... then another doctor... then my sister... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

PhantomQueen
go on

Costa
Please...we need a mature audience...be serious please...

Sacred Heart
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah *48 hours later* then I went to school and Costa told me bout the ghost and I was like 'No way!' so I went to his house "see"
the ghost... nothing... next week I went... nothing... week after that... I could have swore I saw something, but then I though I was going crazy, I went home that day and my family was having a big fancy dinner, and two of the plates shattered and NO ONE was in the room! I thought it was wierd and more wierd things happened at Costa's house... this go on, music matches situation(on the radio), etc etc. And it was freaky!

PhantomQueen
yes and the phone went statically and i heard her.

Costa
After a few weeks, I went to an antique store. it had everything old in there...as well as spell books...

Unicor777
hmmm.. I haven't expirience things like that, except for strange dreams that latter I realised their meaning, like I dreamed my grandmother looking scared like trying to warn me on something and couple of days later I almost died...

I would like to expirience something like you Kosta..

Ninjamaster
Science can't explain everything. Somethings in this universe are beyond common logic.

I don't believe in Ghosts as in disembodied spirits of the dead coming back to visit and converse with the living. Nah the Bible is pretty clear on that one.

However I'm positive that just as there is this physical realm inhabited by physical beings and objects there is a spiritual realm inhabited by spirit beings. lords of light and darkness and that stuff.

Demonic possession is real I've seen it manifested quite a number of times. Supernatural stuff damn right that shit is there sorcery and casting of spells is plausible. I,ve met peole who said they'd dabbled in such shit though hell I do not believe them don't know why...

DemonicGambit-2
I believe it in all, and until something proves that ghost, and all supernatural things don't exist, I will continue to believe. I'm a firm believer in the paranormal, and nothing has changed my stand point yet.

PhantomQueen
well i am not cathic further more any religion that exist so i beleive what i belive

Costa
DemonicGambit-2...I'm with you on this one 100%!!!! I am a very strong believer of all this stuff, and nobody can tell me otherwise..I'm glad there's someone out there that beleives in this as fully as I do.
And as for you, Unicor777...it isn't always fun to see a ghost...it has it's up and downs...but I've been doing research on this particular subject, and the ghost's name is Pandora Brown...born in 1960...died in 1969...

Sacred Heart
I've had dreams that later came true... scary... and I don't realize it till it happens... so if I dream I die then I die... well not too good for me lol

psychopathfreak
sorry but if anyones got living proof of any of this stuff then please tell me because right now i dont believe!!

Unicor777
Pandora .. u mean the ghost u have seen? if so, What else did u find about her, how did she dies?What life she had, tell me I'm very interested to know. Did u manage to find out the relation btw her and u, and why did she appear 2 u? Have u ever though about this??

PhantomQueen

Costa
Unicor777, I will tell you everything...Pandora was murdered by her step father Jake. He knocked her out, and tossed her into a swamp.(Which my appartement building was built over) So she roams the corridoors, and seeks help...well, that's what I believe. This is very scary to me, and I thank you for being so mature to this subject...

Rogue Jedi
i dont believe in ghosts or anything like that, though i am always open for a good discussion on them.

Unicor777
------------------

Listen Kosta, nothing to worry about (more easy said then done - I know), ghost can not hurt us, otherwise u would have been hurt so far. There are two possibilities, either Pandora is a ghost who is trying to tell u something or is just "last memory, last negative energy, last cry fro help" that is stuck in our dimension that u really can not do much about. I was reading somewhere, and a friedn of mine told me that "dead nature" stoves, walls, chairs, stones have the capability as DVDs or VHF to remember energies and once in a while they play them around.
Have u consulted some one expirineced in this matter so far, I don't mean woody moody pppl, but some who has gone through the same or similar expirience?

Unicor777
....and the light and the turth have the power to deliberate ... this applies for energies and creatures , including spirits and humans

amity75
Millions of people claim to have seen a ghost and if just one of the cases was proven to be authentic then it would knock science and religion on its head.

Unicor777
yes and no, if that proves so, then there is a new science which has to be explored and prved through tests!

Syren
I myself have never been witness to a ghostly apparition (sp), or anything of that kind, but if I had to say whether I believed then I would say yes.

Though I haven't had proof of existence, neither have I had proof that it's all bullshit.

I would love to experience something like this, I understand that it would probably be terrifying, but in having experienced it I think I would have a deeper comprehension of life itself.

I am non-religious, an Atheist, so I don't believe in reincarnation and the like, but I truly believe that there is something after death, although obviously I have no idea what it could be.

I'm always up for new experiences, and discussions like this really capture my interest yes

amity75
I'd love to see a ghost. I'd like to use a ouija board to see if it would make me believe completely but I can't find anyone who'll participate.

Syren
I've done Ouija Boards so many times, but they've never worked. It was always whilst with a group of very stoned, giggly friends, that's probably why no expression

Unicor777
I guess we don't see the air , but we still now it exists, we don't see spring , but we know is here... so ghost and staff like are spiritual creatures and if one wants to establish contac , he needs to work on his sences... Can any one recomend me any book on this matter , descriptive one ???

Rogue Jedi
very true, but we will never see this.

Unicor777
yep, but u also don't see a thief , yet u know that he was there !!! or?

amity75
I daresay we'll all find out one day if there is an afterlife or not. Personally I hope that death is just like one long dreamless sleep.

Unicor777
------------

Are u that much tired????

amity75
Haha, Oh God yeah!

Black Onyx
i belive in everything smile whatever goes goes god made us free

Rogue Jedi
if i can see it and touch it, its real.

Colabee
I believe in ghosts although I have never seen one. I know people who have though. Does anybody here watch the UK programme Most Haunted?

Costa
You guys have very good stuff goin' on here! But the thing is, seeing a ghost, isn't always that fun...It scares the sh*t out of me, but I got used to the fear. Death isn't some game...ghosts aren't just roaming things...everything has a purpose for being here. We may not have proof that ghosts exist...but we also cant say they dont...

amity75
Yeah I watch it all the time. The Vic Reeves one was really freaky.

DemonicGambit-2
I've never seen that show...but I don't think it comes on in US, or does it?

Lord Soth
I certainly wish that there were such a thing, but with all the evidence to the contrary, it seems unlikely sad

DemonicGambit-2
But is there any edvidence to prove that it doesn't exist Lord Soth?

Costa
It's true Lord Soth...there is no evidence to prove that it doesn't exist...I'm with DemonicGambit-2 on this one...

Unicor777
We would never know 4 sure , but ppl can take a choise whether to believe or not... for some ppl here would stop, while other will try to research, I would definetelly like to research but I don't know where 2 start?

kimahri03
i think there is ghosts

DemonicGambit-2
There is one book on witchcraft and wizardry that can be bought online, it's supposed to be derived from Merlin's book of magic, but it's about $100.

Costa
It's true Unicor777...I didn't know where to start either...It's hard...

Colabee
I loved the episode before last where the television switched itself on causing three grown men to scream the place down. That was the best one since the spoon flying through the air. Didn't see the Vic Reeves one. Have to catch a repeat.

Unicor777
Perhaps u can post the website?????

DemonicGambit-2
Oh geez now I have to go look for it, I'll post the address as soon as I find it, although that might take me a while erm Be back! -rolls up sleeves and jumps into the sea that is the internet-

1-winged angel
yeh that book sounds cool, but does any watch Charmed i love that show

DemonicGambit-2
yeah I only like the early seasons though, the latest has really dropped interest-wise

~Angel~
I believe that there are three types of people when it comes to believing in the supernatural.

1: Those who want to believe. Sometimes they will believe almost anything. They also want to see ghosts, and even sometimes go looking for them.

2: Those who don't know what to believe. They are skeptical at times, and yet believe in some of it. They haven't decided to be on one side or the other.

3: Then there are those who will have nothing to do with the topic. The extremist at the other end of the spectrum. They don't believe in ghosts or UFO's or any of the supernatural, even if it were to bite them in the rear.

I think the person most likely to come in contact with ghosts or spirits is type #2. They are open to ideas, and able to understand what they see without distorting it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have not had any real contact with the supernatural. I once felt a presence in the room, heard footsteps, and felt a wave of cold air move past me. I was terrified.
I believe that if I have had contact with spirits, it is through my dreams.
One night, after my grandma passed away, I was half asleep. I dreamed that she was at the foot of my bed, telling me not to worry about her, and that she was going to be ok. Then she told me to "just be happy." I woke up, and she was still there, and was so scared that I couldn't talk. When my eyes adjusted to the dark, I realized that the vaccum cleaner was standing at the foot of my bed.

Unicor777
yep.. I guess u r right .... I'm fascinated by the idea that there are things out here that we don't see, and just the idea of being somehow in touch wiht them makes me excided.. although I guess I would never establish any contacts with them...

Ninjamaster
The Dead remain dead. Ghosts aren't real, demons are.
Usually demons masquerade as dead people for whatever reason.
Once you die you aint ever comin' back if not can someone tell me they've really met a Ghost and conversed with one and what was the result of this experience.
There is nothing in us humans that goes on living after we die.
Greatest escape artist Houdini said he'd return from the dead well did he? Even he failed to pull that one off.

I got two dead brothers and none of them has ever contacted me or the rest of our living family members from the great beyond or whatever it is world ghosts inhabit.

I get peace from the fact that they're resting in peace and not wandering the Nether-realm somewhere lost and almost forgotten.
Oh and we were very close, very.
But I choose not to harbor any such illusions coz I'd just end up falling into the trap of contacting spirit mediums, tarot cards, ouija boards and that glassy-glassy stuff which just opens the door to deadly demonic influences.

Obviously one can't prove as to whether Ghosts exist or not so I'll just rely on my experiences. Most people want to believe what they want and I'm comfortable with that.
I've had people very close to me die aint one of 'em ever contacted and I don't feel left out in anyway.

Costa
You may believe that...but others believe otherwise...everybody has their own oppinion, and nobody has the right to try and convince other poeple otherwise. They believe what they want to believe...

mouth
i've got some true ghost stories that would make you wet your pantaloons
... no expression

cheeky munkey
ok... i appreciate that every1 has their own view.... but if ghost truly dont exist, then how do u explain people seeing them, and having visitations, and using ouji boards, and getting haunted and stuff?

i know that every1 has different opinions about stuff, but there are so many unexplained phenomen, that there has to be sumthing causing it.....
i mena you cant have that many people hallucinating can u?

Costa
I think you got the wrong impression of me cheeky munkey!!! I do believe in this kind of stuff! I think I made it sound different...well just so we're all clear..Costa believes in ghosts, spells, and the supernatural...

Unicor777
Me toooooooooooooooooo

amity75
I keep meaning to go and see a psychic. If they could tell me something about one of my dead relatives that they shouldn't know then maybe I'll become a true believer.

~Angel~
Have you seen the show "Crossing Over" with John Edward? It's amazing to watch him pick these people out of the audience, and tell them things that he couldn't possibly have known unless he actually is in contact with those on the "other side." It's pretty hard to believe he is anything but real.

Unicor777
where and when can i watch this show???/

~Angel~
It's on the Sci-Fi Channel. Here's a link to his website, It shows listings for times that the show airs on TV.

http://www.johnedward.net/television.htm

smile

Unicor777
10x angel

illusionist
I dont like that show much since I know how many of his tricks works!

cheeky munkey
i dont have sky, so iv never watched that show............ but i have done a ouiji board... and that was one of the freakiest things ever............

after that i can honestly say that i believe that there is something there...... i dont know what, whether they are ghosts of people or what, but there was definately sumthing talking to us

Raventheonly
Much that we cannot explain... and cannot deny... for to do so would be to walk blindly and oblivious to the obvious. We cannot solve every mystery, and truly i believe there is something there.

Clark_Kent
whats the world about? as a human what is our sole purpose? are we here just to multiply and feel pain. some others lives are more important than others. do we make laws to break, do we die just to die. and 60 years in this world is so short. what about a life of meaning and truth. when i die i don't know where i'll go. am'i going to rott when the world moves on? when the world finally ends, then our hopes are never answered.

Costa
I agree with Raventheonly...I believe there is something out there...but Clark_Kent is right too...

spikes baby gal
I believe in ghost and spell!

Gravity Kills
Most don't believe me, but i saw a ghost

Unicor777
Gravity Kills: Please share with us your expirience, this is what this thread is for!

Ninjamaster
Any of you ever read Pirsig's "Zen and the art of motorcycle Maintainence" he has an interesting view about ghosts?

Costa
It's true...Unicor777 is right. Tell us Gravity Kills...I beleive you...and many others I'm sure. I saw one too...please.

Unicor777
* Gets aa drink while w8ing for Gravity Kills to reveil his story to all of us*

johnnys#1
Gravity Kills:Tell us ur story.......i have experiences to and im sure a lot of people do as well.........Please tell????

1-winged angel
i wanna no wat happened

PhantomQueen
please tell us.... we have all benen there....aka hearing pandora over the phone and she has been died over 40 years

Unicor777
johnnys#1 maybe you can start cause I think grvity kill is maybe shy, and then s/he can follow you !?

Costa
That's a great idea!! Unicor777 is right!

ravengirl
I do believe in the paranormal (mostly).
And I figure, we only use a small part of our brains, and everyone uses it a bit differently, so I figure thats atleast one of the reasons why people expereince things differently, as in some people do see spirits and some dont etc. My guess is that if we'de actually use our entire brain, questions like these wouldnt exist anymore because the world would probably be seen very differently.

greeting rg

hubby
well all good points......but mear speculation.
science and magic
fantasy or reality i fail to see the diffrence!?

if u can use magic then do
if u can't u don't

we have existed for over 30000 years but only live nearly 100. why waste the time speculating.....why not try instead and pick an answer for your self?

ladygrim
I Am a beliver always have been since i was little they facinate me when i look at pictures or read peoples storys ...theygive me goosebumps.....i also belive in u.f.os u can't tell us that outa cazillions of planets that we are the only one with living things on it...and i like anything to do with magic....good and evil....

midnightshadow
yeah i totally agree. i have like a dozen spell books at home as well as tarot cards and wicca cards, and believe in every thing from ghosts and ufos to psychic vampire and magic good and evil. one eye devil alien

kimahri03
magic who knows if it is real

ladygrim
its only real if you want it to be real ...like ghosts that bump you hear cud be just a coincidence or cud be the thing in the kitchen..... its what ever you make it out to be.....

kimahri03
ifi ever saw a firew ball going at someone i would think it was real

ladygrim
obviously..... but it doesn't all happen like in the movies....i always wished that i had magic like sabrina the teenage witch but i don't ....its a bloody shame it don't have magic tho but just because its not like that dooesn't mean i don't believe in it ...

Unicor777
yep.. there direfent ways and forms... but nothings is like in the movies

ladygrim
shame tho i'd love to go on a quest like lotr...just to demolish a ring be so cool...

Godshinto
Sorry I didn't take time to read the Whole Thread but I just wanted to share some of the experiences that I hve had. Alright first off I live in Buffalo New York almost every home in my neighborhood has their own Ghost we have one in the back staircase that leads to the third floor that no one uses. She usualy plays on the stairs. At night she plays in the halls, never seen her before but I'm not scared of her just curious. Also the day my father passed away he came to me in my dreams and told me everything will be okay. Our family has a history of ESP (Extra Sensory Perception)

ladygrim
i have had expericence but they weren't in my home ...so they were just creepy but cool

Costa
I agree with the believers...

kimahri03
what sort of magic then is there

MeilinRR
u know wat?! i actually blieve in this still becuz my friend can see ghost! and we saw one to day and she was evil! i believed in this for quiet a while!

PhantomQueen
so do i when i go to costas house....i just wished i could just she something?

Unicor777
common ppl share your stories with us in more details

frodo_dude
k, believe me or not here's my storie (oh by the way! i believe in ghosts not so sure about spells erm)
k, it was last year i was at my best friend place, when we were watching tv there was a movie about a kid, (we just started seeing it so dunno details) and suddenly the face of the kids bcame the face of my little brother (he's 8) i told my friend "holly shit! u saw that???" he looked at me like if i was some kind of freako, adn he told me "yeah the movie's really interesting..." and i explained him that i saw my little brothers face he told me that i should call home to see if everything was ok... and i called, at home my maid told me that she have not seen Josh (my little brother) in a while i told her that she should look for him right away, after about 15 minutes my maid calls me telling me that she founded andy locked up in the bathroom, (there's no window in my little's brother bathroom) and when she founded him she realyzed that he was breathing very hard. she called an ambulance right away and the doctor told us soething about nervous... somethin' well he meant that he was so scraed and nervous locked in the toilet that he had something very similar to an asma attack.

i dunno how that happened, i just i'm so glad about the tv thing, and also the doctor said that if he have stayed like 20 minutes more in that bathroom he could have died.

frodo_dude
so unicorn u gonna buy me a drink or what ?!

Unicor777
I think a nice suprize will wait for you in Hogwarts Cafe this after noon
have to go now

danielblack2002
does any 1 kno any gd luv spells

Raventheonly
There is far more to this world that cannot be explained...yet much we cannot explain yet or can never explain. Thats all i got.

frodo_dude
ok i found this spell in my magic book it's 2 make two ppl break up evil face

-first u need a black, or yellow candle
-then light the candle
-then u gotta get a pin and prick the candle think of the cpuple u wanna break up and say these words:

"As i prick this candle, I prick at thee broken hearts unhappy be
May you part another day
Soon to go your separate ways"

cheers wink

Raventheonly
candles blink not much of a process huh...

Unicor777
Spells are just visible signs of the strenght of your brain, which has capability to send waves of energy, everyone just has to find a way to provoke and control that energy....

ladygrim
i think i like that spell heehee ...

Corran
The spells are the energy waves, the candles, trinkets, stars are all the things that people use as a focal point to help chanel the spell, they really shouldn't be needed if you just channel your spell/energy waves correctly.

Jury Copeland
shifty ghosts/evil spirits... spell... supernatural?

Hmmmm... each can be possible...

Evil does miralces and wonders too... to distort the truth and stray the people of the world.

Unicor777
Is anyone else going to share his story with the audience here?

Ninjamaster
Like what Death is the Ultimate Romantic!
You want real supernatural powers worship DEATH.
Prismus of Druhl some Krazy fantasy holocaust epic I dreamt about the other day<anyone ever heard of vicariuos ly calling someone like haunting them HURIMI!> Ancient form of possession and mind control basically hypnosis! Happens a lot if you surf on the Internet long enough it's like somehings drawing your mind into a whirlpool slowly then fast and deliberately. Kinda like mermaids singing an enchantment to ya!

Unicor777
----
Can not agree more !

Hipnosis is a form of Magic, strenght of personal energy to conquor some one's else energy, and to enslave his spirit. But this could be Dark or Black Magic, it should be used only in defense !

frodo_dude
i would luv 2 b able to do magic... would u imagine how strange would the world b if the humans would b able to use magic/??

Unicor777
No! Dude! If all the humans were doing magic the world would be just normal...

ladygrim
true magic could make some one unique / speacial if everybody had magic the world would be crap and we would n't have a thread like this

Unicor777
yep... and then the no-magic ppl would be charish, Muggles rock !

misha
its weired coz i dont beleive in em...but i swear ive seen one....i dunno, i guess its coz when i saw it i was like argh, ghost....but like...since i dont beleive it im like nah i know it aint a ghost...but i still think it is....sad damn i cant esplain nythin and make it make sence!!

ladygrim
i think i understand u ...

vegeance
Ive seen my uncles ghost

flavinho
well two supernatural things happened in my presence...

- When i was 11 years old, me and my friends played that game with the pen (i guess everyone knows). We closed the windows and doors of a room and started it. When we asked if the spirits were there, two windows suddenly openned and a HUGE wind started. I was terrified coz i closed the windows myself, then i took a hammer and broke the pen...
afetr that day i decided to not play with this anymore.

- Two years ago, my grandfather was in a terminal state of health, almost dying, then the whole family would pray at evening together during one week to his soul, asking God to he gets better. In a day we were praying, my father started to shake his hands softly (like when you clap your hands, but he didnt touch one hand in another), and everyone were praying and dint pay much attention. But then we ended the prays, everyone started to talk and stuff, but my father wouldnt stop. Me and my bro joked, and told him to stop that, but he wouldnt. Then one aunt of mine started to pray for the spirits to leave his body. And right after she ended, my father "came back" crying a lot...
after some time, he explained us that it was like he was massaging my grandfa's heart...the next day the doctor said my grandfa was a lot better, but in the other day he passed away.

Unicor777
WOW This is something..so far I have come to a conclusion with respect to ghosts and when they appear.. like as u rigfhtfully said Flavio, most of us have done this game with pen ...but "the ghost" have shown their presence only to few of them. WHY? Its incredible... like on one side they show them selves to certain people as if they would like to confirm their existance... and then they don't show to 90% of the living humans...
WHY IS THAT???
any theory?

Flavio
maybe they only show to those people who make fun of them (as i used to before that) to proove that they are there but we can never know...even so i think that if someone ask me if i believe in ghosts, i would say no, though my "inconscient" (sp?) knows that there are more things between sky and eatrh...

Unicor777
interesting... intersing theory u have, so tell us what u think exist out there?

Lara
all of these things contribute to a state of mind.

when we are very young our innocence is what allows us to see/hear/channel/experience things that later on in life we are taught are unexceptable.

I believe in all of these things and have experienced them and more.

spells are a case of focusing the energy of the body and mind and using them in unison with elements of nature and literature.

as for the rest not EVERYTHING can be proved by science and yes alot of it can. but its down to the individual as to what they feel is really or can be disproved.
remembering that others are less finely tuned to the expectations and regulations of society and can channel alot more than others.

however you can learn and teach yourself to become more spiritually awakend. there is alot of stuff online and in book stores that can help you with this.

Unicor777
I agree with you ! But would you like to share with us any of your expiriences ?

Lara
well if you ask about anything specific I can tell but most of them are quite detailed and take a fair amount of time to write out.

but the most common is a presence in my house.
my mother and I believe its my uncle (my mums brother, Peter) who die 14years ago from an epiliectic fit.

some times you can feel hes around other times I can smell him, he always had a musky jasmin scent,I'm the only one in the house who picks up on it though.
I see alot of orbs, and on a regular basis not only seen by mum and myself but others as well a tall dark shadow standing by the fridge in the kitchen.
hes a misjievious presence and likes to joke around he likes playing with electrical equipment and likes to move things mainly keys and stuff like that.
on many occassions when I'm trying to sleep hes played with my hair just as I'm dropping off.

and I can sometimes hear him talking, not full sentences but words and mumbles wether you choose to believe what I've said is completely down to you. but its all true. and its not my imagination.

Unicor777
wow,. this was so far one of the best stories .

ladygrim
i get the creeps when feel an uneasy presence ... these are mostly paranormal but sometimes they are when i am just bout get a rollicking for something i have done rong .... but at nite i always get this feeling that i am being watched where ever i am but as per usual there is nobody there ....

ladygrim
this one is creepy confused

bloodie_fine
i do believe that there are spirits, souls,... around us!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>