Return of the king DVD cover!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dileno
Look at it: http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=3929&mode=&order=0

Interresting! Looks good. smile

nazgūl-lord
Nice i thought the cover would be like that!

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh my god that looks great big grin With the oliphants and stuff big grin

pip-foot
Wow! it's awsome. Now i want it even more (if thats possible :lolsmile thanx for the pic dileno, and if i havnt said this already, welcome to our forum smile

MorgulLord
Yea that really rox. Although somehow I think the SEE Boxes look better, they keep more to the style of old and Middle Earthian (is that a word?), but yes very good, thanx!

muse5
pretty... i actually saw the cover at torn but it didn't say what was going to be featured on it... blooper reel... yay, and of course a preview of the extended edition... yay, when's it coming out though

anaritearbina
Gollum gets to be on the cover! Cool! If you can't tell I like the cover.

-Love your sig muse5

Isilcal
I luv it!big grin

Lord_Andres
It says it'l be releast on May 24th big grin

orlandoOYEA
and it also says that it will include bloopers!! That i must see!

nazgulinthedark
it looks like my poster

muse5
may 24th, four days after my birthday... hehehehehe

Peregrin_Took
i have only one word: WOW

MorgulLord
Yes, ist good, but if you look on the site there is reason for it to be fake. Like the uneven spacing on the Lord of the Rings Banner, the S is to small and out of proprtion, and the "Climax to a cinema history" thing is unevenly spaced, and the movie number is the EXACT one of LOTR:TT SEE. sorry 2 burst bubble sad

Smodden
wow i've been waiting for a pic for so looooong!!!thanx

dileno
pip-foot: thanks for welcoming me. big grin

Goosh, I want Rotk EE noooow! big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
There's a blooper reel?!! eek! OMG!! I LOVE blooper reels big grin Esp the one on POTC dvd haha I love it i love it!!

azszhz
a Lotr blooper reel now that is something i have been waiting for *starts waiting pationtly for May 24* let us hope it comes out on that day and this site isn't just some fake thing

Leggy_n_Merry
I know! But the others come out in August - why is this one out so early?

azszhz
i dont know but in August is good for me big grin

muse5
no august, i want it to be a birthday present... that would be sad, i hope that's not a fake one, i would be sooo sad, i won't be able to wait that long, i lucked out with ttt, a friend had a bootleg russian copy

BOPRecruit 16
although that cover does look good, some how i doubt that's the real or final thing. comparing it to the first two lotr dvd covers, i think it's going to be simialir to those. with the arrangement of characters in poster like formation.

Exa
I also thought it would be like the poster as in the other cases... but as I didnt like the rotk poster too much I have no problem if it looks different big grin

TrixStar
http://anonymouse.ws/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.dvdanswers.com/images/screenshots/returnofkingofficr1artpic.jpg

Discos
had a feeling it was going to be that, I have that posted in my room along with Aragorn leaning on Narsil

Discos - awesome!

Smodden
yes its blue!!! i knew it i knew it!!!

i predicted it...incase u dont remember...big grin

orlandoOYEA
Very cool and i was wondering does anyone know what the EE cover will look like?

Bloom4ever
god i just want to reach out and snatch it!

orlandoOYEA
I know. It is so close and yet so far away. Im gonna buy both ee and regular

Smodden
i wants it......give it to us....!!!!!

orlandoOYEA
way to add the movie in smodden!!! lol! i love wen in random convos you just say something from lotr. anyway thats kinda off topic. I cant wait to see the bonus features and stuff on the dvds. Especially the apendices in the EE

shadowy_blue
eek!

Blue?! Cool! My favorite color!! love

orlandoOYEA
where did blue come from?

shadowy_blue
I just think so though..big grin Look at the pic at the first post. The fullscreen DVD has blue thingie at the top.

Kitoky
Merging with the old thread about the new RotK DVD.

orlandoOYEA
I see, nicely done kit!

OrliNElijahsGrl
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPERS YES! YES! YES!!!! BLESSED! I had a feeling that they would wait and put maybe the bloopers on the return of the king dvd! OMGOSH I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH BLOOOOOOPPPERS! OMGOSH I CANT WAIT!!! *gets all excited* and the cover looks amazing and everything that is going to be on it is gonna be awesome!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kitoky
I know! I would love to see bloopers for all LotR films!

OrliNElijahsGrl
OMGOSH that would be sooooo halarious!!!! I would laugh so hard, i remember someone making a petition to peter jackson, over 1000 signatures telling him that he should put bloopers on the rotk dvd

OrliNElijahsGrl
could it of worked?! BLESSED! i hope so!!!! seeing bloopers and outtakes from all the lotr films would be incredible and halarious

Kitoky
It probably would make it in time for the DVD to be created. And I don't think they can recollect all the blooper footage.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Any type of LOTR bloopers would suit me, i wanna see some lotr bloopers!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
can you imagine the cast acting crazy and messing up while filming and us BEING ABLE TO SEE IT! ahhhh i hope the outtakes and bloopers thing is a sure thing!!! I WANNA SEE BLOOPERS!

shadowy_blue
This is a really good color for the ROTK EE DVD!! big grin Blue!! Blue!! big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ohhhhh that is a really pretty blue for the ROTK EE DVD!!! OoOoO

Isilcal
Nice EE cover! cool

Exa
pwetty pwetty pwetty blue eek!

hm interesting the colours are exactly the other way round than the Soundtrack EEs big grin

Thorondor
omg i cant wait till it comes out big grin

scott hiwersh
Bloopers would be great, but regardless, I am just happy to have it so soon. I couldn't have waited until August!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
ahhhhhhhhhhh almost exactly 1 month to go....i cant wait...*screams* i waaaaaaaaaaaaaant the dvd nowwwwww! im sooo excited its killing me!

edwinian
acutally...isn't it 2 months and one day!!!

I am glad that they revised the cover art btw..great that it has Academy Award wins on it!

scott hiwersh
I agree about the awards, and I think they look respectable... They are not all over the front cover like some movies... Very understated and classy, good job Peter Jackson, I cannot wait for this!!!! Do you guys like it?

Camellia
Bloopers!! THERE WILL BE A BLOOPER REEL!!! YAY!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Oooh 2 months...not bad...i can wait 2 months, it will be here before i know it................ahh wait...what am i saying...the torture of waiting will KILL ME! must be MAY NOW! MUST!!!! I cant wait any longer! I have having big ROTK withdrawls!!!

orlandoOYEA
bloopers will be nice, enjoyable.

Leggy_n_Merry
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY like 2 months!! Woohooo wooooooohooooo!!! eek! Happy Dance eek!
Yes the blue is a very nice colour for the EE it looks like the best one big grin Blue is my favourite colour yes
CAN'T WAIT!!! big grin Happy Dance big grin

Ravsta
Oohh, i want bloopers so bad. i just want to see all the stupid things i heard the cast did e.g. When Elrond goes to see Aragorn in Return of the King and he turned round and said something along the lines of 'do u think this dunedain disguise would fool me neo'. I really hope they got that on film.

Leggy_n_Merry
Did he lol!! I HAVE to see that!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
DID HE REALLY!?!! ohhhh I HAVE GOT TO SEE THAT! I want to see blooooooperrrrrrs blooperrrs and more blooooopers!

LOL i cant waaaaaaaaaait for it to come out to buy!!!!!!!!

scott hiwersh
ARe any of you going out on midnight the 24th? I think it will be an allnighter for this time... Last time I wasn't able to stay up and watch it... I will this time!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
oooo that would be awesome!!! I am gonna be soooo excited for the release of ROTK to dvd on may 25th, i wont be able to sleep....IM HAVING A LOTR PARTY to celebrate the ROTK release on dvd! wooo

Luthien_Numenes
When does ROTK come out?!?!?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.