Stupid things you've gotten paid for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
What are some really obscure things you've been paid for? smile

Today in lunch someone paid me not to steal anything from their lunch tray confused

big grin that's how you know you've got a reputation

Mr. Bacon
ive been paid to to do a job that took 3 minutes

Agent Phillips
I once got paid a fiver to sit around in someones house for an hour watching FOTR.

xxXsarahXxx
i get payed to 'clean' our hosue cuz ma mums too lazy....but all i really do is spray th epolish around so it smells clean... embarrasment embarrasment

lil bitchiness
Ive been payed to sit arround and watch films while im pretending to keep an eye on everyone in the theathre and if they're behaving or needing anything.

Linkalicious
i'm basically getting paid to play around on KMC right now. I'm all caught up at work. big grin

§pearhead
evil face I need to get a job like that

in the meantime i'll keep stealing things happy

Matrix_man
i got payed to have sex with 50 gorgeous supermodels at the same time

*yawn*

Rogue Jedi
what i am doing now. i am at work, and i am chatting with you guys.

lil bitchiness
What do you do RJ?

Raz Jr
I was sitting in someone's seat in RE... I didn't wanna sit there, but I wanted to piss some kid off

I was just gonna get up and leave, when he offered to pay me to leave big grin

so may as well make a profit for moving happy

whatshisface
i work for the governator... nuff said

Rogue Jedi
ahnuld? that kix ass!!!

Krabs55
Oh i got a good one last weekend, where I live we had an arts and jazz festivble and I had to walk around with 6 six little kids for only 30 minutes with my sister helping. Well I took them to the slide thing and there was a mud pile next to it and we got in a mud fight haha. One of the moms had already paid me 10 bucks but I got back from getting all the kids muddy ...she paid me more. HAHA ! She said I was the coolest babysitter ever ...shit I thought I was gonna get into trouble haha ! It was awesome I got 20 something bucks for having a mud fight !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.