What's up with these People?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
you know the ones i mean. the ones who try a little too hard to be different. any time you try to talk to them or give them a compliment, they are like "piss off!!! dont talk to me!!!!! look at me, i am different!!!! i am causing all sorts of problems!!!"
i just dealt with one face to face. this is SO not an attractive quality.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Like who? confused

LarryTheArch
really now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
no one here that i know of, its some chic i checked into my hotel earlier.

yerssot
hmmm, got some checking to do too this weekend wink

Rogue Jedi
she was a real pain in the ass.

yerssot
oh yeah, the ass, good choice RJ

Rogue Jedi
well, she just went out of her way to be a nuisance.

Raventheonly
Thats why violence is the answer...

2guns
2guns

~Angel~
was she also one of those people who hold their nose so high in the air, that you'd think she would fall over backwards? I get those people all the time...i'm getting SLIGHTLY tired of them.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, like their shit dont stink.

~Angel~
Yeah... I work in a gift shop in a tourist town where these city people come up for the summer to live in their "cabins." These so-called "cabins" are multi-million dollar homes on these lakes. They love to treat everyone like they own the whole damn town.

I'm tired of it too, but most of the time, I just have to laugh at their delusions.

I love the people who ask me if I work there. "Ummm, no, I just wear this uniform because I think it's so damn cool." Next time, I'm just going to say "No" and walk away.

Oh, I love the people who can barely speak too. They walk in the store and look at you like you can read their mind, and then they finally say two words. "Anniversary cards?" As if they haven't gotten one before... Maybe it's just my misconception, but If someone is in a card shop to buy cards, I assume they can read. If they would read the signs, maybe they could find their own way to the cards... But why would anyone want to learn how to read...what good would that do? roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Sigh* Whew...that was nice to vent, now maybe I won't lose my job today.

Thanks

yumcarrots
i work in tesco. it would be more fun without a manager and without any customers (but that defeats the object of working in a shop really.........)

Syren
laughing out loud

RJ, I get that man yes

But, you know what? Compliment away, I'm sure I can make an effort and accept your flattery whistle

Rogue Jedi
fukk em. no time for that shit.

Baylin
Well said - common courtesy doesnt cost anything!

Rogue Jedi
ok...she just came to the front desk for some towels. she was as nice as can be, asking me to take her out for a drink after work!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confused

Baylin
Ooh playing hard to get, now she comes on to you, then she'll drop you!

Rogue Jedi
this is what i am saying. and man, she is hot. she is about 5'10, pale skin and jet black short funky hair with blue highlights. she has like 18 piercings and 22 tats (or so she told me)....facial piercings and tats are a big turn on for me. but, i am married. even if i was single, her attitude pretty much cancels out her good looks.

MC Mike
You fool. no2

Rogue Jedi
how am i a fool? i aint gonna get with her.

Rogue Jedi
she just asked me again. dammit!!!

Raventheonly
Just think, what kind of person asks a total stranger at a hotel out...?

dragonpisces272
blink

Rogue Jedi
the horny kind..and she is hot as shit. i just saw her at the pool in her bikini....schawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

§H@Ñ€
i know what you mean, there is this goth girl in a bunch of my classes and she completely takes that discription. Today she was carrying a lawn nomb around with her all day. and she is trying to talk monotoned all the time. and she is really fustrating, but now she is trying to go all rebel and... omg. grrrr

Raventheonly
Whats wrong with the Goths... ?
The gnome thing should be looked along with the rebel (skatter?) thing...
Rebel is punk ... goth is we don't give a damn.... lol

Rogue Jedi
goths are cool as shit, as long as they are really goth and not posers.

Raventheonly
Oh ya!

Darth Revan
Oh yeah I know the type... The world of English horseback riding is FULL of those people. Go to any rated show and they are everywhere... A lot of people who own horses are WAY too f***ing rich. Like, wipe-your-ass-with-ten-dollar-bills rich. This family, the Wooleys, built a show/boarding facility, complete with a mansion for their trainer. Who, by the way, they were still trying to get to work for them.

Rogue Jedi
just be yourself.

Raventheonly
I have the European high nose thing, it always looks like i'm stuck up because its high in the air, but i'm anything but! he he he

GABRIEL05
Yo I can't stand people like that, but the only way to really get them is to just ignore the completely. Even if they are complement worthy just ignore them. All they want is your attention. If you give even that that little bit to them, they win and then your "energy" (attention basically) is pretty much theirs.

Rogue Jedi
i got off work at 11 pm last night, and there she is, hanging out on the balcony of her room. she comes running down, asking me where i was going, why i was leaving, if i would stay and "hang out" with her. i burned the hell out of there with a smirk on my face. the look on her face was golden!!!

Tired Hiker
Dude, you wouldn't know a real goth if it came up and bit you in the neck.

Rogue Jedi
oh, and you would?

Tired Hiker
If I wanted to. Hell yeah.

Rogue Jedi
so, you would judge them based on their appearance? you just failed. goth aint about looks, its a state of mind. i am not goth, but i know what goth is. just because someone sits in a graveyard, dressed in black, quoting edgar allen poe, that doesnt make them goth.
i dont know what this "state of mind " is, thats why i am not goth.

Rogue Jedi
well, she checked out just now.....she gave me a matchbook with her # on it. apparently she is an artist or some shit like that. she was very blunt with me, saying to call her if i am ever in the "mood" for a little sinful fun. these were her exact words. raver shifty

Raventheonly
Goths were mercs who roamed before the collapse of the Roman empire.. they sacrificed everything under the sun... everything after them are just posers ... he he he

Rogue Jedi
teach us, o wise one.

Raventheonly
*Crosses legs and sits* today class....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.