Nerdy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§H@Ñ€
Ok, honest to god i thought that this place was filled with nerds... but i was completely suprised to see most of your guys pics. And i really didn't feel like i fitted in at first... well becuase i'm not nerd. And it's kinda the impressioin I've had on a ton of stuff have been changed. Like I thought only nerd people would go on post bored, not true. And a ton more stuff. I know I cant be the only one who thought this. You did too, didn't you?! shifty

Asami
Lotssa people here are pretty hot. Like Corran!

Darth Revan
Lots of other people are nerdy, too. But in a cool way. Or just not normal. Which is also cool.

yerssot
the real nerds don't post their pic wink

Kaleanae
Stereotypes erm

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
what the hell ?!

strange thread...

<<Solo>>
Hell dude I didn't post my pic and I'm the exact of oposite of a "geek". I only have pictures from two years ago when I was about 14. And I looked like a fruitcake-pimp somewhere in between. Anyways not much geeks are on messege boards you can find them at Dungeons and Dragons websites.

<<Solo>>
Yeah from the above^. Dang I axidently did a double post.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ahahahahhahahah!

I look like a geek in my pic ...oh well!

Darth Revan
uh... No. You don't know the definition of the word "nerd" if you think you look like one. no2

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
damn it !

Darth Revan
Here are some nerds:

http://www.south-tech.biz/

silver_tears
I am not a nerd stick out tongue
And alot of people here are very hot yes

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
oh.....I actually look like the one wearing the purple varsity jacket.
hmmm

Trinity_Matrix
I'm a geek...and damn proud of it! yes laughing out loud

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yo sistah silva

Julie
I'm glad we meet your approval:-)

Evy_O
Are you claiming nerds cannot be hot? stick out tongue
Well, as for where to find time to post here, I don't really have the choice to go out during weekdays due to studying sad

that'll change in a year ninja

yerssot
you post on an internet forum, you ARE a nerd roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
Have to agree there. We're all nerds to some extent because we're here instead of somewhere else doing something else (that could also be deemed nerdy)

Fire
I would never use the word nerd in the way you just did dont even think you know what I did or did not do

Darth Revan
maybe so but you're a cheerleader and that kid sits around getting paid to do stuff on the computer... Damn I want his job big grin

Raz Jr
was a surprise to me too yes

<<Solo>>
Yeah I guess....Sort of makes sense.. But I'm at school so, basically that wouldn't count for being nerdy.

Linkalicious
i don't go on KMC unless I'm at work...otherwise i'm too busy with friends and other activities to be on KMC. But 8 hours of work a day keeps my KMC addicition strong.

lil bitchiness
Sing it sister!! rock

Its usually those who insist they are not nerds, that are actually nerds!

Linkalicious
Can someone please define nerd for me? because obviously different people have different views.

Line
*desperate* I'm a nerd!! I'm a nerd!!!

yerssot
we noticed stick out tongue

doesn't matter how many hours you spend here, point is... you signed up, you confirmed your registration and made a few posts (granted till around 10 perhaps 20 when you're bored and have nothing better to do) but after that, if you keep returning ... you're a nerd

being a nerd isn't always a bad thing
though the meaning people give it to the word makes it one

Fëanor
have to agree...and as to how you say it...

but then again...bill gates is a 40B $ nerd... stick out tongue

yerssot
well, at least he looks like a nerd, nah! stick out tongue wink

Kaleanae

Kaleanae
geek n : a person with an unusual or odd personality

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
*raises hand*
I am a deffinate nerd!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.