Save Captain MArvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
As you may or may not be aware, issue #25 of captain marvel (out in a few months) will be the last issue ever. It has been probably my favourate comic book for a while now, and it is a shame to see it come to an end. Please show your support for this excellent comic by signing this petition, which is hoping to reach its goal of 15,000 signatures by the time of the final issue.

www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/457544898

wolverine8888
I never even read one comic with him in it what are his powers. and ya I will deffently sighn

eleveninches
He is the (genetic) son of the original captain marvel and a Titan called Elysius. Genis is a Titan, and is extremely powerful, has full cosmic awareness, and even destroyed the universe before recreating it again. He tried to commit suicide once, but it only turned him into a mad god.

VENOMfan
signed

wolverine8888
thank u for the bio

wolverine8888
I need totget a email acount. my brother gave me this name he had a email account but I dont

Jason420
i dont know what hes all about but i signed

ScarletSpider
I signed, because that title should continue. Marvel was bragging about selling 1 of every 2 comics sold on the market last month, you think they might have enough revenue to let a couple series float on and do some art for art's sake and let the other titles rake in the money?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.